Mind At Ease 2018-11-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Bookworm

Re: Mind At Ease 2018-11-26

Post by Bookworm »

Dave wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:12 pm
eee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:39 pm
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:24 pm Don't mention razors around Luci.
Not even Occam's?
Perhaps it's safe to tell her about Macco's Razor, though. That one requires you to cut things in the most complicated way possible, using the unsharpened back edge of the blade. :mrgreen:
That sounds like using a fish to slice through a Rube Goldberg 'starter' string.
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.
jwhouk

Re: Mind At Ease 2018-11-26

Post by jwhouk »

Dave wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:13 am
jwhouk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:13 pm Now, for some reason, I wanna see a picture of Luci sitting behind a big box that has a sign on it: "PSYCHIATRIC HELP 5c" and "THE DOCTOR IS IN" on the front.
As the madboy said when he gene-spliced a salmon and a steer, "Your fish is my cow-mand."

lucy-luci.jpg
I'll forgive the pun for the awesome pic. :)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin