How Did You 2018-10-24

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

How Did You 2018-10-24

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Ah and also ha.

We knew Selene owned SOME business she expects Skylar to take over...

=============

Also, Hellen is deadly cute in profile...
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: How Did You 2018-10-24

Also, Happy Birthday to best-selling Baen Books author Mike's Brother...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Methinks Selene may have some wine already . . .

And that would seem to imply that Hellen's horns may be artificial, to fit her for the role of Devil Girl . . .

--FreeFlier
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Well, I wonder who's voice that is? :ugeek:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

FreeFlier wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:55 pm And that would seem to imply that Hellen's horns may be artificial, to fit her for the role of Devil Girl . . .
Or she's not para'ed out and just keeping to a human form, like Bryn.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Well, after crafting the Infinity Braw out of Uru, Nth, Mithril, Vibranium, and just a little pixie dust, SOMEONE should be able to make a top like that.
Akeche

Post by Akeche »

I like the suggestion that Selene may be the owner of the company. Though how she kept that from Katherine would be surprising, given Kath's job. Hellen is also 100% a succubus herself, even in the 'dressed down' pinups, she's had horns and tail.
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

jeffepp wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 pm Well, after crafting the Infinity Braw out of Uru, Nth, Mithril, Vibranium, and just a little pixie dust, SOMEONE should be able to make a top like that.
There's got to be a few ingots of Adamantium and Necrodermis around here we can use...
eee

Post by eee »

Drakkenmensch wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:46 am
jeffepp wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 pm Well, after crafting the Infinity Braw out of Uru, Nth, Mithril, Vibranium, and just a little pixie dust, SOMEONE should be able to make a top like that.
There's got to be a few ingots of Adamantium and Necrodermis around here we can use...
Neutron star 'nuclear pasta' is the strongest material known in the universe, thousands of times stronger than steel.

The problem is, a bra made of that would probably weigh more than the Earth...
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

The right fibers, a little magic and a status field does wonders. Thats a bet i would have loved to witness. Either way it went was a win.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

What would be real funny is if the owner of Devil Girl was actually Jessie Gottlieb's mom...
Last edited by jwhouk on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

eee wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:52 am
Neutron star 'nuclear pasta' is the strongest material known in the universe, thousands of times stronger than steel.

For boobs of titanic proportions.

EDIT: Also consider:

For an out of this world rack.
For stellar support.
For heavenly bodies.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
eee

Post by eee »

Hellen is blushing a lot. She may just be one of those people with extremely fair skin who turns red fast, and not from sun.
FreeFlier wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:55 pm Methinks Selene may have some wine already . . .

And that would seem to imply that Hellen's horns may be artificial, to fit her for the role of Devil Girl . . .

--FreeFlier
If she's not a succubus or other devil girl, I wonder what her species is...?
Dave

Post by Dave »

eee wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:52 am Neutron star 'nuclear pasta' is the strongest material known in the universe, thousands of times stronger than steel.

And, at normal atmospheric pressure outside of a neutron star's gravitational field, a bra made of nuclear pasta would instantly explode, violently enough to vaporize most of North America. That's both good and bad for the repeat-purchase market, I suppose, and it's hell keeping them in stock at the warehouse.

So, use inoson instead. Word is (and it's the word of EE "Doc" Smith, who Arthur C Clarke said "holds all the original Star Wars patents") that inoson possesses the theoretical-maximum strength possible to matter. (One presumes that Smith was referring to normal non-degenerate baryonic matter). It's usually used for making spaceship hulls, but I imagine it could be spun into very fine fibers and then woven into cloth.

Some of those cut-rate knockoff tailors overseas may try to foist off a bikini woven from arenak fiber, but don't be fooled. It's nowhere near as strong (the first Urvanian battle cruiser that comes along will burn it up), and it's transparent as well (maybe great for naughty lingerie, but not great for bikinis).
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

inoson. Just don't confuse it with iocane and you'll be all right.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
sheik

Post by sheik »

We don't need to be all that elaborate.
Just use a more normal fabric like nylon and use Upsidasium.
With that you get both stability and support with comfort and without rigidity.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Thing is with boobie catchers it's not so much the materials as it is the weave and cut. Nylon would be strong enough in ballistic weave (yes, they used to make bullet-proof vests from ballistic nylon) and is also comfortable enough to wear next to bare skin. It might be a little rough for sensitive spots ( :mrgreen: ) but a cotton jersey liner would take care of that. And I have spent too much time around materials scientists. :roll:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

The true problem is most bra manufacturers don’t care about busty women. They prefer to overcharge for products that busty women are begging for and artificially suppress supply to inflate demand.

From a materials and engineering standpoint, it’s not that difficult a problem.

Yay late-stage capitalism.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
AnotherFairportfan

"A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown"
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Not to be confused with gownless evening straps.

(That was an arena announcer's famed spoonerism.)

--FreeFlier