How Did You 2018-10-24

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
GlytchMeister

Re: How Did You 2018-10-24

Post by GlytchMeister »

FreeFlier wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:00 pm Not to be confused with gownless evening straps.

(That was an arena announcer's famed spoonerism.)

--FreeFlier
Yup - that book’s on my To Buy list
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Bookworm

Re: How Did You 2018-10-24

Post by Bookworm »

GlytchMeister wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:42 pm The true problem is most bra manufacturers don’t care about busty women. They prefer to overcharge for products that busty women are begging for and artificially suppress supply to inflate demand.

From a materials and engineering standpoint, it’s not that difficult a problem.

Yay late-stage capitalism.
Even more telling, it's a First World Problem. Most of the really busty people are European/Americans. Those societies that make the inexpensive clothing that we import haven't a clue as to really busty women - at least as anything other than a tiny proportion of their population. Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean women tend to be reasonably small busted. Heck, all of their clothing is small. I've ordered some specialty items for my wife (not busty, but close to 6' tall and heavy), and you have to scale up like crazy with the sizes because they don't understand them.

So, getting 28-36B is probably the simplest set of measurements.
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.