Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^
Moderators: MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, starkruzr, Wapsi
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 pm
- Location: Just outside the blast radius
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am
Digit, pondering which of these delicious snacks she should ensnare first.
- Posts: 1908
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:33 pm
- Location: Land of the webbed feet
We had a cat that would eat moths.
After he ate one, he usually sort of spat "pthew! pthew!"
We always said he was spitting out the fuzzy antennae.
- Posts: 3450
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 am
- Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
I had a dog that would chase butterflies... It was so funny, the day she caught one, and she looked like she just didn't know what to do next...
Opus the Poet
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am
- Location: Surrounded by Hell
Digit looks great in a two piece.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
- Posts: 1277
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:02 pm
Huh... I was not aware Digit was stacked. (Sorry, I couldn't think of a joke...)
Does it ever occur to anyone else that maybe funhouses would not be a good place to live?