New Bikini 2018-06-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
jwhouk

New Bikini 2018-06-19

Post by jwhouk »

New Bikini

(Shuddup, I'll deal with you later!)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
AnotherFairportfan

Re: New Bikini 2018-06-19

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Daylla might want to start running now. With a head start, she ought to be able to stay ahead of Castela long enough for her to cool off ... slightly.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

But cackling all the way, because she's Eeeeevil!
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

I'm noticing a pattern . . .

. . .

Every time Castela starts to freeze up, Daylla jabs her and breaks the brain-freeze!

--FreeFlier
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

OK remove the paranormal stuff and this would be a typical manga romcom. :ugeek:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
AnotherFairportfan

Opus the Poet wrote:OK remove the paranormal stuff and this would be a typical manga romcom. :ugeek:
Hell, it would be something i've seen play out more than once at SF conventions...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:OK remove the paranormal stuff and this would be a typical manga romcom. :ugeek:
Hell, it would be something i've seen play out more than once at SF conventions...
SF? Its something i have seen played out in high schools around here and i suspect all over the world.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
AnotherFairportfan

oldmanmickey wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
SF? Its something i have seen played out in high schools around here and i suspect all over the world.
More fun with nervous twenty-somethings...