Daylla's Dad and Older Sister.

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Thor

Daylla's Dad and Older Sister.

Post by Thor »

So, I was skimming through the archives the other day and I came across this strip in which Pickle mentions Daylla's dad and older sister in passing.

And I can't find it right now, but some time after the time skip, Daylla mentions that as far as living metal abominations go, there is only her mom and her.

So, what's up with that? Any further refs? Until I re-read the linked strip, I was under the impression that Daylla's mother produced her asexually by budding or something.
jwhouk

Re: Daylla's Dad and Older Sister.

Post by jwhouk »

It's possible older sister takes after dad. Or, older sister is a step-sis, but Daylla doesn't refer to her as that. Either way, she's probably gone and off to college at this point. She might have even graduated with the Tuna Twosome.

Obviously, until Pablo says anything or anything's said in-strip, it's just speculation.

Heck, Owen had sisters and a family that never made it into the strip. Lakshimi's sisters appeared, though - but her dad was only mentioned as she was working on a job site.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin