Am I Back 2018-04-17

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
jwhouk

Re: Am I Back 2018-04-17

Post by jwhouk »

FreeFlier wrote:"Are you a god?"

--FreeFlier
"It's him. It's Doctor Custard."
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
ziggy78eog

Post by ziggy78eog »

So, Paul is going to play around with the "Alternate Universe" trope, for a while, I see. It does give him room to experiment with his characters, and take them into different directions, because hey, it is an alternate Wapsiverse, so anything is possible. Just so long as we go back to "Wapsiverse 616", if you know what I am saying. I have grown rather attached to those characters, thank you very much.
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

Catawampus wrote:
Daylla 3.jpg
That reminds me, I must buy more spaghetti.
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

(I'm going to have to try and read this thread again tomorrow...)
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:(I'm going to have to try and read this thread again tomorrow...)
When you've had some sleep, or you're sober?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.