And She Was 2018-03-20

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Armorlord

And She Was 2018-03-20

Post by Armorlord »

And She Was

She totally was too.

I'm guessing Whatsit energy must stand out to Eldritch Horrorfolk more than most.
"Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience." -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
Armorlord

Re: And She Was 2018-03-20

Post by Armorlord »

Meanwhile, Digit was just looking at her, two. :lol:
"Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience." -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

And She Was... glad about it, no doubt about it, she isn't sure about what she's done...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

For an eldritch tentacled horror, Valerie sure doesn't handle the unexpected very well.

--FreeFlier
Dave

Post by Dave »

Armorlord wrote:Meanwhile, Digit was just looking at her, two. :lol:
"So, what, you've never seen a bioengineered plasma-blasting blackthorn/human hybrid junior high school student before? How long did you say you've been working here at Gryphon?"
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Daylla,
You got me callin...

Wait, didn't I do this joke?
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

Daylla, you got me on my knees
Daylla, I'm beggin' darlin' please...
The paper maker is the basest of all creatures. He deprives the beggar of his rags to make white sheets for editors to lie on.
--early 20th century school essay, from Fresh Howlers, ed. H. Cecil Hunt (UK, 1930)
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

I forgot who asked, but Digit appears to be wearing either cartoon teddy bear face pajamas, or cartoon mouse face pajamas. Given the medium it's hard to tell the difference.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

No Valerie she did not go pew pew pew. She was ready to go kazap and take out the whole wall of the school.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
eee

Post by eee »

Pickle is Hulking out and ripping her clothes again. She may have to change back into her school uniform to stay decent.

It appears Hiroshi IS just wearing his swim suit or only pajama bottoms. A generous serving of cheesecake.

I hope they're also checking the drop down ceilings, and the room Valerie and Digit were in. The problem is, we have no idea how protean Daylla is. If she'd passed out, might she have become a large puddle of metal on the ground? Might they be walking on her and not realize it? That wouldn't explain where her clothes might have gone, though...
Aleister Crow

Post by Aleister Crow »

Missing kid, Val! Focus!

Seriously, why aren't either of the adults helping search?
Whoever coined the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" obviously never spent an afternoon cramming the little buggers into one.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I think they are, it's just Val's kinda freaked at the current time.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Opus the Poet wrote:I forgot who asked, but Digit appears to be wearing either cartoon teddy bear face pajamas, or cartoon mouse face pajamas. Given the medium it's hard to tell the difference.

Wait, wait- She's wearing cute Doggie Face PJs, right?
eee

Post by eee »

TazManiac wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:I forgot who asked, but Digit appears to be wearing either cartoon teddy bear face pajamas, or cartoon mouse face pajamas. Given the medium it's hard to tell the difference.

Wait, wait- She's wearing cute Doggie Face PJs, right?
Doesn't look like Dietzel. :(
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.