Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.

Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby Opus the Poet » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:19 am

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/know-what-i-saw/

But is it empty, or just nobody you can see? And somebody should call for a medic for Hiroshi.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
User avatar
Opus the Poet
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Surrounded by Hell

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby Akasha » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 am

Opus the Poet wrote:But is it empty, or just nobody you can see? And somebody should call for a medic for Hiroshi.


he probably just needs an icepack ( or more than one, depending on where knees and other knobby appendages hit him )
User avatar
Akasha
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:56 am
Location: Austria

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby oldmanmickey » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:43 am

It might be best for all concerned if that is never mentioned. I dont think Pickle actually realized what happened to Hiroshi.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
User avatar
oldmanmickey
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby eee » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:32 am

I hope Scarlett is looking UP, as well as side to side. Many people don't think in three dimensions until the beastie jumps down on them from above.

Castella's scent and other sensory abilities should be telling her if there's anyone around. That they apparently aren't while her eyes are, may be why she's freaking out so badly.

I was right; Hiroshi WAS down for the count. :(
eee
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 am

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby ziggy78eog » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am

Where are the Chaperones? Digit and Valerie should have easily heard the girls screaming, and have popped out to see what was going on. This is how a lot of Horror Movies get started, so hopefully Paul has nothing too terrible planned to happen.
ziggy78eog
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:02 am

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby Catawampus » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't think that "no danger" ever applies whenever these kids are all together in one place. The danger just shifts from various levels of "potential", "imminent", and "in progress", and categories ranging from "localised" to "global" or "multiuniversal".

ziggy78eog wrote:Where are the Chaperones? Digit and Valerie should have easily heard the girls screaming, and have popped out to see what was going on. This is how a lot of Horror Movies get started, so hopefully Paul has nothing too terrible planned to happen.


The school may be very sturdily built, considering what sorts of students it has occasionally running amok in it. Maybe that provides some added sound-proofing.

Or maybe the chaperones are otherwise occupied at the moment.
Digit: "So. . .does that 'no snogging' rule apply to us as well, or just to the kids?"
Valerie: ". . ."
User avatar
Catawampus
 
Posts: 1956
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby Just Old Al » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Catawampus wrote:Or maybe the chaperones are otherwise occupied at the moment.
Digit: "So. . .does that 'no snogging' rule apply to us as well, or just to the kids?"
Valerie: ". . ."


Not sure Valerie could face that...
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
User avatar
Just Old Al
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 am
Location: Wilderness of Massachusetts

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby Dave » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Just Old Al wrote:Not sure Valerie could face that...

As AFF would say, "Hsssssss..."
User avatar
Dave
 
Posts: 6381
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby jeffepp » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Catawampus wrote:I don't think that "no danger" ever applies whenever these kids are all together in one place. The danger just shifts from various levels of "potential", "imminent", and "in progress", and categories ranging from "localised" to "global" or "multiuniversal".


Well, given that one of them is basically a planetary defence canon...
User avatar
jeffepp
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

Re: Know What I Saw 2018-02-26

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Dave wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:Not sure Valerie could face that...

As AFF would say, "Hsssssss..."

Thank you.
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 5107
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm


Return to Daily Wapsi Square Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron