What is it? 2018-02-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Akasha

What is it? 2018-02-22

Post by Akasha »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/what-is-it-2/
And who will protect him from her :)
Opus the Poet

Re: What is it? 2018-02-22

Post by Opus the Poet »

All of the girls are protecting their men from the vague shadow in the doorway, that hasn't shown any dangerous tendencies or ill intent. Kinda funny really. :ugeek: :evil:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Talk about a face plant.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Damn, i havent seen people move that fast without an alert klaxon going off.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

I'm reminded of an early episode of Ghost Hunters, where they're investigating a prison (I think it was Eastern State Penitentiary, but I'm not sure), and two of the guys freak out and run away from something.

"Dude, RUN!"
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
eee

Post by eee »

And Digit, standing beside the door she just opened so she could check on her charges, watches them all run about the room, clutching each other and screaming, in various stages of uncontrolled transformation... Then closes the door, thinks "Human sleep overs are VERY strange", and goes back to bed.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

"HEY! I got a Great Idea; Lets get together and study GHOSTS!"...
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

TazManiac wrote:"HEY! I got a Great Idea; Lets get together and study GHOSTS!"...

... I know where there are several if that's what yer into...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
TazManiac wrote:"HEY! I got a Great Idea; Lets get together and study GHOSTS!"...

Very much reminds me of myself in my younger days. Wanted to hunt ghosts till we got some positive results and that ended that. Dont care if it is my grandmother, when i attend your funeral and watch you lowered into the ground visiting hours are over.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:

Very much reminds me of myself in my younger days. Wanted to hunt ghosts till we got some positive results and that ended that. Dont care if it is my grandmother, when i attend your funeral and watch you lowered into the ground visiting hours are over.
My mother told my sister and I that if we fought over the inheritance, she would come back to haunt us . . . and bring her mother with her!

--FreeFlier
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:

I have encountered a few- there were two situations that scared me, but those were the exception. Most were just 'passing through', one tried to tell me something (I found out what), one gave me warning (nicely at that) and one was being a pesky little shit because he was bored. No big deal, really...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.