Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, starkruzr, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Drakkenmensch
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by Drakkenmensch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Tine clearly hasn't figured out how to read and advise herself yet. Other people is easy! Yourself is much harder.

FreeFlier
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Land of the webbed feet

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by FreeFlier » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm

jwhouk wrote:Only should be worried if it's silver.
Wear a helmet and don't turn your back.

--FreeFlier

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 am

Drakkenmensch wrote:Tine clearly hasn't figured out how to read and advise herself yet. Other people is easy! Yourself is much harder.
Especially since she (perhaps) cannot use a mirror (she doesn't see light the way humans do).

FreeFlier
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Land of the webbed feet

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by FreeFlier » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:07 am

Dave wrote:
Drakkenmensch wrote:Tine clearly hasn't figured out how to read and advise herself yet. Other people is easy! Yourself is much harder.
Especially since she (perhaps) cannot use a mirror (she doesn't see light the way humans do).
She didn't see light the way humans do . . . I'm not so sure about now.

--FreeFlier

AnotherFairportfan
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by AnotherFairportfan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:08 am

FreeFlier wrote:
Dave wrote:
Drakkenmensch wrote:Tine clearly hasn't figured out how to read and advise herself yet. Other people is easy! Yourself is much harder.
Especially since she (perhaps) cannot use a mirror (she doesn't see light the way humans do).
She didn't see light the way humans do . . . I'm not so sure about now.

--FreeFlier
Her eyes haven't changed ... i figure it's still the same
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 6598
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Wine and Dessert 2018-01-09

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:03 am

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Her eyes haven't changed ... i figure it's still the same
Could be either way, I guess. The only time we know she was seeing light from the sun, was the time Bia messed with her... and that was shortly before Bia was regressed into childhood and lost the ability (and desire) to interfere. Tina seemed to be back to normal (for her) the next day, on the island.

A lot of time has passed since then. Bia has been released from adult supervision but my guess is that she's not likely to start tampering with Tina's state of being again, at least not without talking it over with her first. Tina still seems to have her demonic aura-reading powers, which may or may not mean that her vision is still non-human.

I guess we'll just have to see what she can see, see?

Post Reply