Need To Talk 2107-11-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

Re: Need To Talk 2107-11-30

Post by lake_wrangler »

In other words, pony up, or suffer the consequences?

Quite the ultimatum, you paint there... And a losin' proposition, as far as I'm concerned...

You do know that Morgan be done with cooperation than with coercion, right?

I say we revolt! Indeed, we Mustang together, else we will definitely hang separately... to quote... umm... that guy from way back...
Who's willing to draft a declaration for us?

*Deposits the complete MLP:FIM first season DVD series into the pun jar*
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Not sure about the perch yer on here, Lake. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Wow! You gave me a good laugh, with this one! (I mean it, you really did.)

I was going to ring a bell, to let people know about your post, but the Belgian'mmed... :P
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Clydes, Dale, and Morgan want to have a l'il chat with y'all... Seems a couple pint'o appaloosa wine went missing from the orchard and the Trotter boys remember you were the last one thar. True, they pawed around a bit before admitin it, but they ponyed up, the hackneys. Ten ya see whar this is going? Best ya come clean an' da loosin stud will get to bay for it. Ya, maybe ya get yer lippa zand, but a sore lip is better than havin a whole bunch a shet land on ya. So off ya go to west Phalien and have it out, or they'll fetch the Shire on ya!

This is starting to hurt....
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Atomic wrote:Clydes, Dale, and Morgan want to have a l'il chat with y'all... Seems a couple pint'o appaloosa wine went missing from the orchard and the Trotter boys remember you were the last one thar. True, they pawed around a bit before admitin it, but they ponyed up, the hackneys. Ten ya see whar this is going? Best ya come clean an' da loosin stud will get to bay for it. Ya, maybe ya get yer lippa zand, but a sore lip is better than havin a whole bunch a shet land on ya. So off ya go to west Phalien and have it out, or they'll fetch the Shire on ya!

Out of curiosity, does the pun jar get even angrier, when previous puns are reused? :shock: :?
Nice job, on the whole, by the way...
(I put "Pinto" in yellow, because it's essentially the same as a "Paint" horse, which I used earlier as well...)
Dave

Post by Dave »

lake_wrangler wrote:Out of curiosity, does the pun jar get even angrier, when previous puns are reused? :shock: :?
No. It just rolls its Oi!s in frustration.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

lake_wrangler wrote:
Atomic wrote:Clydes, Dale, and Morgan want to have a l'il chat with y'all... Seems a couple pint'o appaloosa wine went missing from the orchard and the Trotter boys remember you were the last one thar. True, they pawed around a bit before admitin it, but they ponyed up, the hackneys. Ten ya see whar this is going? Best ya come clean an' da loosin stud will get to bay for it. Ya, maybe ya get yer lippa zand, but a sore lip is better than havin a whole bunch a shet land on ya. So off ya go to west Phalien and have it out, or they'll fetch the Shire on ya!

Out of curiosity, does the pun jar get even angrier, when previous puns are reused? :shock: :?
Nice job, on the whole, by the way...
(I put "Pinto" in yellow, because it's essentially the same as a "Paint" horse, which I used earlier as well...)
Well, I got 16 in there, and went for what flowed, not what repeated. So, that's 12 new ones. Nyah!

Deposits a boquet of apples and carrots with sugar cubes in Pun Jar.

My Deviant Art scribbles
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Careful, or somebody may put a muzzle on you hacks to stifle the flow of ad-hock puns.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

If you yell just a little too much, instead of a lot, do you risk only getting your voice one-quarter hoarse?
Catawampus wrote:Careful, or somebody may put a muzzle on you hacks to stifle the flow of ad-hock puns.
Why, that would be a mis-carriage of justice!

Oi! Barman! Keep an eye on this one: we got a livery one, here! He just tried to put me into a fetlock, instead of a head-lock... I guess that's all he could reach, since he was crawling on the floor, at the time... All the while, he was repeating over and over, "Cogito, ergot sum"... I can't wait, until he high tails it out of here... I'm pretty sure I won't even be able to stifle my laughter...
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Ya'll better rein-in yore foolin' 'round antics, 'cause it's a cinch sumbuddy's gonna get pommeled or saddled witha bit o' trouble iffn they stirrup any more noise like some greenhorn playing on a fender while warblin' a song outta his gullet, hobbled by the fact the only tune he could carry would be in a oat bucket! This may bridle some folks, but it's gotta be dun.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

If somebody had asked me how many horse puns you could string along into a forum thread, I canter have guessed. People just keep trotting them out!

Throws a salt lick into the Pun Jar.

My Deviant Art scribbles
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I'm starting to think we're running our wagons in a circle, now, retelling the same old chestnut... it's enough to make one g-roan... If we're not careful, we might just end up giving someone night-mares...

At least, the mane thing is that we're having fun, yes? And if you've missed any, that's OK: I'll just fill y in later. That's right: I'll give you all the in foal ater. But it would be much better if you would just quit your stallion and get with the program...

*Tosses a hay net into the pun jar*
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Impressive work, cob-bers.

--FreeFlier
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Paraphrasing from 'the Angel & the Bad Man'...

'Build your House by the side of (the Pun Jar) and be a friend to Man...'