Skylar Working 2017-11-17

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Skylar Working 2017-11-17

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Opus the Poet

Re: Skylar Working 2017-11-17

Post by Opus the Poet »

Just a very effective drindl. Nothing to see here, move along.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
eee

Post by eee »

I keep forgetting that Skylar's hair is blue in her normal form I wonder what color it is when she's passing for human?

Come to think of it, they're in Japan. She could leave it blue and everyone would think "Cosplay".
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

eee wrote:I keep forgetting that Skylar's hair is blue in her normal form I wonder what color it is when she's passing for human?

Come to think of it, they're in Japan. She could leave it blue and everyone would think "Cosplay".
Not just Japan or cosplay. British games journalist Laura Dale dyes her hair blue and nobody makes a fuss over it.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Here in the tech-lands of Silicon Valley, Skylar's hair wouldn't attract much notice at all. At most, she might have to deal with the occasional question as to where she buys her hair dye and which shade of blue she uses, and how often she has to re-dye the roots to keep them from growing out in the wrong color.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Dave wrote:Here in the tech-lands of Silicon Valley, Skylar's hair wouldn't attract much notice at all. At most, she might have to deal with the occasional question as to where she buys her hair dye and which shade of blue she uses, and how often she has to re-dye the roots to keep them from growing out in the wrong color.
"Would you believe that's its natural color?"
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Warrl wrote:
Dave wrote:Here in the tech-lands of Silicon Valley, Skylar's hair wouldn't attract much notice at all. At most, she might have to deal with the occasional question as to where she buys her hair dye and which shade of blue she uses, and how often she has to re-dye the roots to keep them from growing out in the wrong color.
"Would you believe that's its natural color?"
I believe the answer to that would be "OMG I envy you so much!!!"
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Yeah, there's been a recent wave of the blue and green hair colors around here, one that I am nervous enough not to ask the particulars if it's a signaling device for those who 'play on the other team' so to speak. But it's akin to asking a gal w/ a little tummy when she is 'due'... So I leaves it alone, fer now.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

There was a Simpson's episode with the designation of the color of Marge Simpson's hair (I think it was the Pantone color used to color the cels back when they still used cels), but I can't find it on YouTube. But it was BLUE.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.