Wait Outside 2017-10-24

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
donoho

Wait Outside 2017-10-24

Post by donoho »

I waited outside for someone else to post this.
jwhouk

Re: Wait Outside 2017-10-24

Post by jwhouk »

At least you didn't run into a living blackthorn bush on her way out...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Butterfly Boy has trouble differentiating between waiting for and colliding with.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Opus the Poet wrote:Butterfly Boy has trouble differentiating between waiting for and colliding with.
Butterfly habits, perhaps? He spent a year or so living rather lower on the square-cube curve, and may have gotten used to being able to stop (or change direction) in an instant. That's not so easy when you're human-sized.

Also, since he no longer has wings, aerobraking isn't as effective as it was.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Yup... it is destiny... they will torment each other for quite a while before she admits she is head over heels with this guy.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

I wanted to make a joke, but I'm kind of tired and my back hurts, so I can't think of one right now.

*drops an I.O.U. into the pun jar.*
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

There's the obvious: She won't admit she's head over heels for Hiroshi until she has him hanging heels-over-head from one of her brambly vines...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
eee

Post by eee »

I see she ripped the flowers out and her hair is a mess right now. That's not going to make her feel any better about this. I assume they're both going to wind up on the floor with him on top of her and this will result in more fireworks and perhaps him being punted into the ceiling. Hopefully he's familiar with anime romance and tsundere females and accepts all this as normal and necessary.

Daylla knows the score. :lol:
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Since Daylla called him butterfly boy it would seem Pickle gave her the 411 on the situation. Also since the poor fella is worried shes upset over his being part Fae and appears clueless shes smitten with him we can safely say the males in the Waspiverse are as dense as the rest of us.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Well, given that, once he turned back to his normal form, and they were all talking about how he had been missing for a while, I'm fairly certain Castela wouldn't have really needed to tell her anything for her to know. Though, I suspect Castela told her the part that he was the butterfly that followed her around for a bit, and maybe even the part about him changing back in her house.

Maybe not about the kiss, or him falling on top of her while nude, though...
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Armorlord

Post by Armorlord »

"Competition at the cute meet at this year's drunk olympics is getting fierce, Fred."

"That's right, Tim, these competitors are breaking out all the stops, you don't often see a team trying to combo the romance adverse wise youth with the honestly clueless young man that takes things astoundingly in-stride."

"Fred, you may be onto something there, but it a risky move to place an emotional para of that power magnitude into a situation like that, he could very well be taking the Moon in-stride shortly."

"Orbital launch? That's a bold move Tim, let's see how it works out for them."
"Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience." -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

oldmanmickey wrote:Since Daylla called him butterfly boy it would seem Pickle gave her the 411 on the situation.
Yeah, I'd expect that with the combination of the school's rumour mill and Castela's exploding explanation of the situation, Daylla knows as much about Hiroshi's situation as Castela does at this point. How many other people know about his and Castela's history together is another matter.