Working At The Pub 2017-10-20

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Working At The Pub 2017-10-20

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Re: Working At The Pub 2017-10-20

Post by AmriloJim »

2017-09-07, to be exact.
And JW has a new location to reconnoiter...Franz's Tokyo Beer Garden.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Skylar has a rather long neck...
Akasha

Post by Akasha »

living in the country where this kind of national garb is from, and is still worn on many occasions, i can only say:

nothing else says "i have big ones" like a dirndl!
eee

Post by eee »

Atsali is probably a very popular barmaid and, socially clueless, has no idea why. Or she knows only too well.

I note with fascination that Skylar's skirt has a tail hole and flap. Either she made that, or there are so many tailed paras who work at the place it's standard equipment.

Also, we can't see if she's still got electricians' tape on her nipples...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

She does have a bow on said tail, as well.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

eee wrote: . . . I note with fascination that Skylar's skirt has a tail hole and flap. Either she made that, or there are so many tailed paras who work at the place it's standard equipment. . . .
I'd suspect she modified it, or possibly had it modified.

I would expect a paranormal community to have seamstresses/tailors who specialize in adapting standard garb to paranormal needs.

--FreeFlier
Thor

Post by Thor »

Warrl wrote:Skylar has a rather long neck...
Considering how stylized the anatomy is in general, the length of the neck is barely worthy of comment.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Well, so much for Skylar's worries about paying for college. With their combined tips, they can probably pay their own way, plus probably start a fund for Castela.
eee wrote:Atsali is probably a very popular barmaid and, socially clueless, has no idea why. Or she knows only too well.
Given her comments to Katherine and Berdine and Nadette and Jin and who knows who else about her figure, I'm pretty sure that she's more than well aware.
eee wrote:I note with fascination that Skylar's skirt has a tail hole and flap. Either she made that, or there are so many tailed paras who work at the place it's standard equipment.
It's a custom tail-ered skirt?
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Akasha wrote:living in the country where this kind of national garb is from, and is still worn on many occasions, i can only say:

nothing else says "i have big ones" like a dirndl!
And as I recall, the first thing she thought when presented w/ Atsali, in the flesh as it where, was "Daaaaayum!"