Little Tea Pot 2017-09-28

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Warrl

Re: Little Tea Pot 2017-09-28

Post by Warrl »

Alkarii wrote:Ah geez... My sleep-deprived mind just remembered that some regions used to have condoms that would be washed and reused. While I don't imagine they would be passed down to one's son, I don't think that's impossible, either.

If those ever existed in Japan... Those poor spirits... The things they'd remember...
Well, they presumably would have been used lovingly...
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Alkarii wrote:Ah geez... My sleep-deprived mind just remembered that some regions used to have condoms that would be washed and reused. While I don't imagine they would be passed down to one's son, I don't think that's impossible, either.
Well, the earliest "French letters" were made sheep's gut and had to be tied on with a ribbon; they were definitely re-usable.
If those ever existed in Japan... Those poor spirits... The things they'd remember...
I figure they definitely had porcelain sex toys in Edo days...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Alkarii

Post by Alkarii »

Which means, somewhere, there's one of those tool spirits who happens to be a total tool.

"You, sir, are literally a f**ker."
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Atomic wrote:Thor - into the 70s now and found the Wham setup. Expecting a very interesting resolution!
Don't think of it as a resolution so much as an enormous springboard.
illiad

Post by illiad »

yes, *some* condoms can be washed and re- used, BUT may not be as safe as the first use... :x :(

- back in the day, my dad talked about 'old faithful' - the best you could get back in the 1930s, was thick vulcanized rubber 2mm thick.. No sensation, but no pregnancy or disease!! :E
http://www.lesleyahall.net/condillo.htm
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

illiad wrote:
yes, *some* condoms can be washed and re- used, BUT may not be as safe as the first use... :x :(

- back in the day, my dad talked about 'old faithful' - the best you could get back in the 1930s, was thick vulcanized rubber 2mm thick.. No sensation, but no pregnancy or disease!! :E
http://www.lesleyahall.net/condillo.htm
Actually, sheep-gut condoms were generally available back then, too.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.