All That With You 2017-09-08

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Thor

Re: All That With You 2017-09-08

Post by Thor »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Thor wrote:
Catawampus wrote: Well, apparently the school already sent each of them information on each other; remember how Atsali was all panicked over whether to call Skylar up and talk with her months ago? Perhaps the information included a species identifier or something.
I just want to know whose bright idea it was to room a succubus and a siren in the same room together. Was the assumption that they would be immune to each other and would therefor eliminate to problems at once?
Remember - Big Bird is part-succubus, herzelf.
Yeah, yeah, but she only references her succubus half when the tail pops out. For the most part, she identifies as Siren.

And considering that she knows that she's half succubus, WTF was this about?
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Well, she grew up in an Orphanage so she didn't get her learn'n from her Momma's knee, so to speak...
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

TazManiac wrote:Well, she grew up in an Orphanage so she didn't get her learn'n from her Momma's knee, so to speak...
Since dad was the Incubus of the family, her grandma must not have liked Leucoisa very much - and thus why she thought succubi were evil creatures.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

jwhouk wrote:
TazManiac wrote:Well, she grew up in an Orphanage so she didn't get her learn'n from her Momma's knee, so to speak...
Since dad was the Incubus of the family, her grandma must not have liked Leucoisa very much - and thus why she thought succubi were evil creatures.
My thought was that she didn't learn from real Incubus/Succubus/Siren family; she picked up (as first impressions) the stuff 'that Everybody Knows' about them.
Thor

Post by Thor »

TazManiac wrote:
jwhouk wrote:
My thought was that she didn't learn from real Incubus/Succubus/Siren family; she picked up (as first impressions) the stuff 'that Everybody Knows' about them.
jwhouk wrote:
Maybe. The whole things smells of authorial retcon to me. Mr. Taylor has shown a willingness to play fast and loose with continuity when he has a story idea that conflicts with it. The whole difference in the sisters' ages being the most notable example of it. I'm guessing he just changed his mind about it.