By Myself 2017-08-09

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Cheesy1

By Myself 2017-08-09

Post by Cheesy1 »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/by-myself/

"Reports coming in of a local movie theater instantly exploding into dust."
Dave

Re: By Myself 2017-08-09

Post by Dave »

I'd be as worried about her floor of the home, tonight. One predictable nightmare, and FOOM.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

I know! Always get the butter, even if they have the flavored salts. What were you thinking?
Dave

Post by Dave »

jeffepp wrote:I know! Always get the butter, even if they have the flavored salts. What were you thinking?
Uggh.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

What shes doing will work but its a long term solution
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Cheesy1 wrote:"Reports coming in of a local movie theater instantly exploding into dust."
"The Dr. Phibes triple feature is being rescheduled for another theater, according to the Scary Movie Society.

'Just because a single theater crumbles to dust during one of the premier works of Vincent Price doesn't mean it will ever happen again!' said the SMS spokesbeing. 'Then again, you can never really be sure....."
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
chicgeek

Post by chicgeek »

Hee!
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

Atomic wrote:
Cheesy1 wrote:"Reports coming in of a local movie theater instantly exploding into dust."
"The Dr. Phibes triple feature is being rescheduled for another theater, according to the Scary Movie Society.
"Oh, dear...not again. I just couldn't face Dr. Phibes." he said with unutterable cheek.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Just Old Al wrote:"Oh, dear...not again. I just couldn't face Dr. Phibes." he said with unutterable cheek.
For making a pun about Dr. Phibes without paying the Pun Jar, you might be sent to Sing Sing.

(For making at least three puns in one long sentence... I'm not sure. The prison would feed you nothing but oatmeal for the duration of your sentence, but that's be gruel and unusual punnishment).

(Applause, sir! :lol: )
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I immediately thought of this Menage a 3 strip.

{Be warned - this strip ISN'T, but many Ma3 pages are VERY NSFW. Explore with caution.}
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Glad to know there are some Dr. Phibes fans out there -- one of the late show TV staples of my youth!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff