Feeling Any Better 2017-06-26

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Feeling Any Better 2017-06-26

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

If you gotta feel like a doofus, that's the worst kind of doofus to feel like.
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TheCollector

Re: Feeling Any Better 2017-06-26

Post by TheCollector »

Okay why am I shipping these two now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

And, as noted, it sometimes takes lessons like that a few "repeats" and "refreshers" before they truly sink in. On the way, one often gets to feel like a doofus for being a doofus at least two or three times.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

most teens are self aware doofus. Also one might ask what friends are for if not to help each other out.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

TheCollector wrote:Okay why am I shipping these two now.
Because you are a human using the internet and there are the two of them interacting. Much less that what's required for shipping. Hell I've seen ships for two heterosexual characters in completely different universes like Spike Spiegel and Vash the Stampede. I think Vash is technically not even full human.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

"So, Principal Andersen, how did this student Daylla end up getting approval for $40,000 in school funds for a 'Spooky Para-paranormal Stuff' club?"

"Well, um, her representative and I were up all night negotiating the details. . ."
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

"... In Depth vetting took place & all aspects of the situation where investigated..."
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:"... In Depth vetting took place & all aspects of the situation where investigated..."
"... of the subject..."
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.