Never Be The Same 2017-06-20

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Alkarii

Re: Never Be The Same 2017-06-20

Post by Alkarii »

Catawampus wrote:Judging by the big "4" on the wall
I didn't even notice that...

Also, I completely forgot that they live in a converted warehouse...
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Catawampus wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Two girls with abandonment issues turned up to 11.

Kath would be quivering in her boots if she knew the depth of her daughters' issues...
And if they knew of hers?
Alkarii wrote:Do you think Kath and/or Bryn could have overheard Atsali's and Castela's exchange?
I'd expect that Katherine and Bryn were partaking of the canoodling on the ground floor, the general family area of the building. Judging by the big "4" on the wall, Atsali and Castela are squabbling on the fourth floor. Unless the adults are lurking somewhere in the stairwell, I doubt that Katherine could hear them. It's hard to say if Bryn could, since we don't know anything about her kind's hearing abilities.
Or this is a next day/adults gone out for fooding/girls at home... or on another floor reasonably soundproofed for "discussions".
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

PS- afore we go anutha' futha', let us ponder the following:
That's What Love IS, you Idiot!
I mean, fur reals...
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Hansontoons wrote:Or this is a next day/adults gone out for fooding/girls at home... or on another floor reasonably soundproofed for "discussions".
O's Razor time; Atsali and/or Castela waited to meltdown in 'Sis to Sis' mode away from the subjects of their discussion.

In other words, they are arguing in their rooms...