Nice Story 2012-10-12

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

Re: Nice Story 2012-10-12

Post by lake_wrangler »

jwhouk wrote:There is one thing that I realized after looking back: Bud is probably very expert in knowing how to remove the heart without doing much damage to the rest of the body.
Of course... that's the kind of skill every young woman should possess... :P
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

HOLY BRUCE LEE, BATMAN!!!! :shock:
Oh wait, Acacia didn't yank out Monicas' heart and show it to her........YET! 8-)
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

lake_wrangler wrote:
jwhouk wrote:There is one thing that I realized after looking back: Bud is probably very expert in knowing how to remove the heart without doing much damage to the rest of the body.
Of course... that's the kind of skill every young woman should possess... :P
Don't they already?
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I must say... Bud has really outdone herself, here... What a heart-stopping performance that was!

Of course, Shelly may find that performance a little drastic, but I don't think she has the heart to tell Bud so...

Will Monday's comic be accompanied by a soundtrack? Hearts On Fire by John Cafferty, perhaps?

*Drops a bronzed aorta into the pun jar.*
as363

Post by as363 »

lake_wrangler wrote:I must say... Bud has really outdone herself, here... What a heart-stopping performance that was!

Of course, Shelly may find that performance a little drastic, but I don't think she has the heart to tell Bud so...

Will Monday's comic be accompanied by a soundtrack? Hearts On Fire by John Cafferty, perhaps?

*Drops a bronzed aorta into the pun jar.*
I prefer Janis Joplin's "Piece of my Heart" - with the lyric - "Why don't ja Take another piece of my heart" myself. Dang that Lady had a voice that could rip you to pieces - and then put it back together. Miss Her !
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin