Need Coffee 2017-05-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Need Coffee 2017-05-30

Post by AmriloJim »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/need-coffee/

Atsali's arsenal now includes every sign from a work zone, not just a stop sign.
Last edited by AmriloJim on Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave

Re: Need Coffee 2017-05-30

Post by Dave »

Ok, it's clear that Pickle has decided that Atsali is a pirate, and needs to walk the prank.

Digit will not be amused, if she should hear about this. That spider looks as if it might have been modeled after one of her friends. :(
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Castela's is obviously getting in all the pranking before Atsali goes off to college...

EDIT: Obviously, the autocorrect on my tablet hates me...
Last edited by jwhouk on Tue May 30, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:Castro's is obviously getting in all the pranking before Atsali goes off to college...
Revenge for the poisoned cigars?
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Dave wrote: . . . That spider looks as if it might have been modeled after one of her friends. :(
As long as it's only modeled.

I can see it now . . . "Okay, turn to the left a little more . . . that's good . . . now put your middle pair of legs a little further apart . . . now show your fangs! Perfect! Hold that . . . <shutterclunk> Got it! You can relax now."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

--FreeFlier
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Ugh, don't remind me of my modeling days. I used to get an hour massage to get the kinks out after a session. Sometimes 2 hours.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
eee

Post by eee »

Pickle's on a roll! Let's hope it doesn't get her killed. Or worse, that her sister starts retaliating and doesn't quit.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Stali doesn't come across to me as the type that pranks. Now getting revenge, that another matter
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

(Between today and Yesterday; One of the Date/Time formats is, er 'wrong'...)
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yesterday's was incorrect. The recommended format as given in this forum's header is YYYY-MM-DD.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

TazManiac wrote:(Between today and Yesterday; One of the Date/Time formats is, er 'wrong'...)
I wasn't going to say anything, because I don't want to be considered pedantic.
--------------
Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Castela may be trying to make up for missed chances once big sis goes off to the dorms.

And may wake up in the morning to find her bed full of aphids and stinkbugs.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Catawampus wrote:Castela may be trying to make up for missed chances once big sis goes off to the dorms.

And may wake up in the morning to find her bed full of aphids and stinkbugs.
British Bass Player Danny Thompson (Pentangle, among other gigs) was on tour in Canada with i-cannot-remember-who.

One night ICRW came in drunk, and passed out on his hotel room floor fully clothed.

Danny got into the room, tossed the rug over him, and tacked it to the floor.

He bided his time.

Came the night that they had a fairly early flight to the next gig in the morning, and Danny came in, not so drunk as to pass out on the floor, but well lubricated.

ICRW, lurking in the lobby, gave Danny an hour or two to get to sleeping soundly.

He then bribed the desk clerk to call up to Danny's room and tell him that he had slept through two wake-up calls already and that it was X o'clock, which would mean that Danny had like half an hour to get up, dress and catch a cab to the airport.

Five minutes later the lift door opens, and out shoots Danny, shirt buttoned wrong with one tail hanging out, upright bass case in his hand, staggering around the lobby, trying to figure out what was going on.

Feeling satisfied in his vengeance, he quietly slipped into the lift unobserved and got a good night's sleep.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:He then bribed the desk clerk to call up to Danny's room and tell him that he had slept through two wake-up calls already and that it was X o'clock, which would mean that Danny had like half an hour to get up, dress and catch a cab to the airport.

Five minutes later the lift door opens, and out shoots Danny, shirt buttoned wrong with one tail hanging out, upright bass case in his hand, staggering around the lobby, trying to figure out what was going on.

Feeling satisfied in his vengeance, he quietly slipped into the lift unobserved and got a good night's sleep.
"Garibaldi!! You're a dead man!!" (Susan Ivanova, "Babylon 5", after having missed breakfast for just such a reason)