To Miss It 2017-05-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Alkarii

To Miss It 2017-05-29

Post by Alkarii »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/to-miss-it/

D'awwwww! She's being cute again!
Last edited by Alkarii on Tue May 30, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Thor

Re: To Miss It 5-29-2017

Post by Thor »

Wasn't Atsali's hair cut short just yesterday?
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Uh, yeah . . .
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Thor wrote:Wasn't Atsali's hair cut short just yesterday?

Well, considering shes in full flight in the second example; maybe its all the same/same...
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

semi warbird may have caused it to grow. That reminds me greatly of loving times i spent with my sisters
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Dave

Post by Dave »

She tends to wear it in an upswept style, which makes it look shorter than it is... until she charges, runs, or dives after someone, at which point the wind pulls it back.

See http://wapsisquare.com/comic/settled-then/ as an example.

It looks a bit longer today (in her semi-warbird form) than in that strip a few days ago, but not all that much so.
oldmanmickey wrote:That reminds me greatly of loving times i spent with my sisters
Not chasing after them with an axe, I hope? (or vice versa?) Waking a sleeping teen, prematurely, is a risky undertaking at the best of times.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

The joys of an intelligent younger sibling...
Dave wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:That reminds me greatly of loving times i spent with my sisters
Not chasing after them with an axe, I hope? (or vice versa?) Waking a sleeping teen, prematurely, is a risky undertaking at the best of times.
Note that Castela began the episode in semi-combat mode, just in case...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Waking a man unnecessarily should not be a capital crime . . . for the first offense. - L. Long.

--FreeFlier
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

FreeFlier wrote:Waking a man unnecessarily should not be a capital crime . . . for the first offense. - L. Long.

--FreeFlier
He's not the best singer in the world, but here's a rather appropriate rather old song Please Let Me Sleep
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Dave wrote:
She tends to wear it in an upswept style, which makes it look shorter than it is... until she charges, runs, or dives after someone, at which point the wind pulls it back.

See http://wapsisquare.com/comic/settled-then/ as an example.

It looks a bit longer today (in her semi-warbird form) than in that strip a few days ago, but not all that much so.
my loving baby sister and i had a disagreement about what to watch on tv. since i was a bit older, larger and such i settled the discussion by pushing her down and sitting on her. a few mintitues later she cold cocked me by hitting me over the head with a cast iron frying pan. Thus a race similar to the one shown when i woke up
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Alkarii

Re: To Miss It 2017-05-29

Post by Alkarii »

Date format fixed. (Didn't notice the highlighted notice, which states the required format...)
There is no such thing as a science experiment gone wrong.
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

oldmanmickey wrote:my loving baby sister and i had a disagreement about what to watch on tv. since i was a bit older, larger and such i settled the discussion by pushing her down and sitting on her. a few mintitues later she cold cocked me by hitting me over the head with a cast iron frying pan. Thus a race similar to the one shown when i woke up
Did your mom dislike the Stooges as much as mine? :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.