Before After 2017-05-15 #3500!

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Before After 2017-05-15 #3500!

Post by AmriloJim »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/before-after/

Constantly aware of her own tongue... half the folks on the 'Net aren't aware of what rolls off theirs.
Opus the Poet

Re: Before After 2017-05-15 #3500!

Post by Opus the Poet »

Did'ja ever think about hands dude?, Like they got fingers and all that shit, man? And did'ja ever think about tongues man? How they're all squirmy in your mouth, except when you're not doing anything with it and it just lays there?

Digit is like George Carlin, noticing things.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

Given how she's been acting, I think Kath would like to be aware of Didgit's tongue, too.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

I don't think so . . . this is a serious fan meeting an idol more than anything sexual.

--FreeFlier
Dave

Post by Dave »

AmriloJim wrote:Constantly aware of her own tongue... half the folks on the 'Net aren't aware of what rolls off theirs.
Since about a third of people on the 'Net lack the muscles needed​ to roll their tongues at all, this should not surprise you all that much. :P
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

jeffepp wrote:Given how she's been acting, I think Kath would like to be aware of Didgit's tongue, too.
Oh, i'm pretty sure she has all the awareness she needs just with Bryn's tongue.

I wanna see what happens when/if Atsali/Castela realise that that hot teacher at their school is their mom's girlfriend...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: I wanna see what happens when/if Atsali/Castela realise that that hot teacher at their school is their mom's girlfriend...
Hot "Principal", methinks...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

jeffepp wrote:Given how she's been acting, I think Kath would like to be aware of Didgit's tongue, too.
Nah, I think that the main interest Katherine has in Digit's tongue is in what Digit can tell her with it.
AnotherFairportfan wrote:I wanna see what happens when/if Atsali/Castela realise that that hot teacher at their school is their mom's girlfriend...
The kids already saw a photo of them together online, though didn't seem to recognise Bryn in it.
jwhouk wrote:Hot "Principal", methinks...
She's Katherine's principle pal, at the very least.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Catawampus wrote:
Nah, I think that the main interest Katherine has in Digit's tongue is in what Digit can tell her with it.
Catawampus wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:I wanna see what happens when/if Atsali/Castela realise that that hot teacher at their school is their mom's girlfriend...
The kids already saw a photo of them together online, though didn't seem to recognise Bryn in it. . . .
They didn't expect her there, and probably wouldn't have thought anything about it if they did . . . and almost certainly would go to great lengths to avoid thinking about mom having a love interest, let along having sex . . . Image

--FreeFlier
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Yea in most cases kids as well as parents believe in immaculate conception, virgin birth and a total ignorance of sex at lest as it applies to each other.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

THREE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED!
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

FreeFlier wrote:I don't think so . . . this is a serious fan meeting an idol more than anything sexual.

--FreeFlier
Have we gotten another time skip? Pretty sure Digit is still the equivalent of a human 16 yearold and Kath is in her late 30s/early 40s.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
FreeFlier wrote:I don't think so . . . this is a serious fan meeting an idol more than anything sexual.
Have we gotten another time skip? Pretty sure Digit is still the equivalent of a human 16 yearold and Kath is in her late 30s/early 40s.
Age has nothing to do with it - Digit is a spider and can tell Katherine what being a spider is like.

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Gyrrakavian wrote:

--FreeFlier
Dibit is the equivalent of a human 20-year-old in many ways (Paul says) - she's going to school with the teens because socially she's off the charts ...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.