First Place 2017-04-21

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: First Place 2017-04-21

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Gyrrakavian wrote:Dave, it only just now occurs to me that we must also determine whether or not the 'th' is pronounced as the voiced fricative /ð/ digraph form or if each is pronounced separately.
Labio-Dental Fricative - featuring Eric Clapton on guitar.
Last edited by AnotherFairportfan on Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

There's magic in doggie kisses...

And healing powers too.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

AnotherFairportfan wrote: Labio-Dental Fricatice - featuring Eric Clapton on guitar.
That was a very entertaining song, I hadn't heard before, but I got the most entertainment out of trying, as a layman mind you, in trying to decipher the phrase:

Labio-Dental Fricatice

I initially assumed it had something to do between two (hopefully) consenting adults; the mind boggles! :oops:
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Labio-Dental Fricatice - featuring Eric Clapton on guitar.
That was a very entertaining song, I hadn't heard before, but I got the most entertainment out of trying, as a layman mind you, in trying to decipher the phrase:

Labio-Dental Fricatice

I initially assumed it had something to do between two (hopefully) consenting adults; the mind boggles! :oops:
Argh. Fixt.

==================

Part of the Bonzo Dog (doo dah) Band/Rutles/Beatles/Monty Python/Many other things pileup.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Nuth'n to fix;

'labio', well I was led to imagine an outer portion of a certain (Usually private) area.

'dental' sounds Mouth related.

And the rest evokes friction, so... yeah, It's not you, it's me.