Stuck in a Web 2017-04-05

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
lake_wrangler

Stuck in a Web 2017-04-05

Post by lake_wrangler »

Dreaming of simpler times...

Is this the first time we see Digit's spider form's colors? I think so...
Cheesy1

Re: Stuck in a Web 2017-04-05

Post by Cheesy1 »

I think Dietzel is particularly enjoying her new form right now. :P
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

AA, the sweet age of 16 when daddys little girl starts to blossom and boys are closely watched through a scope.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

By the time the oldest was 16 I had been sharpening various swords in front of my daughters' "friends" for about 7 years.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

SnuggleDietzel!

. . .

Lucky SnuggleDietzel.

I like the dream . . . pleasant memories, I presume.

--FreeFlier
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

I'm just wondering.......HOW did Digit make that hammock? If she spun it from her own webbing ....How??? Like Spider-Man or Spinerette?
ALSO....
I'm sure no one has to sharpen knives or clean guns when the Boys start to 'come Calling' for Miss Digit when her "MOM" is the Jaguar Girl and One of her Aunt's is a Sphinx who would love to invite the young lad over for.....LUNCH!
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

I take it this is from a time skip a few years in the future, yeah?
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

TheDOCTOR wrote:I'm just wondering.......HOW did Digit make that hammock? If she spun it from her own webbing ....How??? Like Spider-Man or Spinerette?
ALSO....
I'm sure no one has to sharpen knives or clean guns when the Boys start to 'come Calling' for Miss Digit when her "MOM" is the Jaguar Girl and One of her Aunt's is a Sphinx who would love to invite the young lad over for.....LUNCH!
Patience, perserverence, and inherent weaving/kniting skills.
Akasha

Post by Akasha »

oldmanmickey wrote:AA, the sweet age of 16 when daddys little girl starts to blossom and boys are closely watched through a scope.
in her case, it sure looks as if she started "blossoming" at least 2-3 years before ...
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

lake_wrangler wrote:Is this the first time we see Digit's spider form's colors? I think so...
So far as I know. Obviously protective camouflage colouration, to blend in with all of the frilly pink lace doilies that Phix has scattered about the Library.
TheDOCTOR wrote:I'm just wondering.......HOW did Digit make that hammock? If she spun it from her own webbing ....How??? Like Spider-Man or Spinerette?
It may not be polite to ask such things of a young spiderlady.
TheDOCTOR wrote:I'm sure no one has to sharpen knives or clean guns when the Boys start to 'come Calling' for Miss Digit when her "MOM" is the Jaguar Girl and One of her Aunt's is a Sphinx who would love to invite the young lad over for.....LUNCH!
There are humans living in Minneapolis who are unaware of such things, though. Which could make things even more awkward if they took a fancy to Digit.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:There are humans living in Minneapolis who are unaware of such things, though. Which could make things even more awkward if they took a fancy to Digit.
A chance introduction to her adoptive "Uncle" Justin the policeman might be enough.

If not, there's probably an ursamorph or other were-para man who would be willing to play the role of Big Burly Older Brother occasionally.

Either should be capable of putting the fear of the Morrigan into any overly lustful young man (and of course that's most of them).
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Dave wrote:Either should be capable of putting the fear of the Morrigan into any overly lustful young man (and of course that's most of them).
Any teenage boy who professes to not be lustful i am gonna watch even closer because he might lie about something else to. As for the blossoming a bit earlier i got a 12 year old granddaughter i done told her daddy her better start watching.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Akasha wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:AA, the sweet age of 16 when daddys little girl starts to blossom and boys are closely watched through a scope.
in her case, it sure looks as if she started "blossoming" at least 2-3 years before ...
And that's why I suggested that this took place a few years in the future.
Dave

Post by Dave »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Dave wrote:Either should be capable of putting the fear of the Morrigan into any overly lustful young man (and of course that's most of them).
Any teenage boy who professes to not be lustful i am gonna watch even closer because he might lie about something else to. As for the blossoming a bit earlier i got a 12 year old granddaughter i done told her daddy her better start watching.
It will be interesting to see how the mating patterns of her species, play out in her new para-human form in a humanoid social context.

If she follows her species' patterns... well, people might talk.

And, truth to tell, there's not really all that much difference between the behavior of male jumping spiders, and teenage human males, is there? :?
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Dave wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:
It will be interesting to see how the mating patterns of her species, play out in her new para-human form in a humanoid social context.

If she follows her species' patterns... well, people might talk.

And, truth to tell, there's not really all that much difference between the behavior of male jumping spiders, and teenage human males, is there? :?
. . . human males are slightly less likely to be literally eaten . . .

--FreeFlier