Told You 2017-04-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Gyrrakavian

Re: Told You 2017-04-03

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Typeminer wrote:Could be worse. If she were an aquatic para, we'd be arguing about peanut butter and jellyfish. :mrgreen:
Thankfully she's not a sand witch, otherwise there'd be a peanut butler to contend with as well.

*throws signed copy of a John Su print in the pun vault*
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Dave wrote:
Warrl wrote:
sheik wrote:I hereby authorize the pun jar to consume Atomic whole and entire that it might put him out of our misery.
BURRRRRRRrrp
Wow, what a weekend!

There I was, minding my own business when the doorbell rang. Opening the door, I heard a gigantic, rumbling burp, and suddenly found myself in a fantastical land of amazing objects and artifacts. Classic automobiles, record albums, books of every type, gold, silver, china and porcelain items stretched to the horizon. It was amazing! Then I saw an old friend.

"Hey baby! Ruth, how ya doing?"

"Hey Chuckles! You're looking like $100,000! Keeping up on your exercise?"

"On the dots! Doing good and plenty to do these days."

We talked about old times and her friend Clark -- we were the three musketeers back then. "Mr. Goodbar" she called him. She was all snickers about that. Why, we'd go from town to town and raise hell from Mounds to Hershey, and even once tried to get to the Milky Way, but we couldn't make it past the starburst.

Sadly, when it was payday, Clark was all butterfingers. Eventually it was crunch time, and he decided to become a farm hand. At least he was a jolly rancher -- a real milk dude, and not just a nerd. One of the real smarties to the very end!

Ruth hooked up with a sugar daddy, studied jewelry making, and hit it big with pop rocks for the Hollywood types. She's a lot stronger than she looks and there was a horrible scandal about a jawbreaker. From what I heard, Heath was asking for it. Fortunately, she had some pixie stick up for her in court, and the charges were dismissed. The Kit Kats played at her aquittal party!

Well, good times came to and end, and it was time for me to leave. I walked her to her apartment at Tobler One, and met her cat, Taffy. It stretched out on my lap as we shared a cup of tea. She gave me a book, "Insulin Management and Type II Diabetes." I started reading, and things got kind of fuzzy for a moment -- then I realized I was back at my front door. Amazing!

Well, I can't explain it, but it was quite the adventure. Hope y'all had a good weekend, too!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

That'll teach you knuckleheads to mess w/ Atomic....
Dave

Post by Dave »

TazManiac wrote:That'll teach you knuckleheads to mess w/ Atomic....
Saccharine bleu!
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

I feel so validated now...
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff