Taste Test 2017-03-08

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Opus the Poet

Taste Test 2017-03-08

Post by Opus the Poet »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/taste-test/

Is it just my imagination or does Timmy bear a striking resemblance to Calvin in this comic?
Last edited by Opus the Poet on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Thor

Re: Taste Test 2017-03-08

Post by Thor »

Considering that Scarlet's a kitty and Timothy's a doggy, those two may not see the same "weirdness" about lick-play.

And good to see Daylla again. Hmm. Even in human-form, she's still got those Orphan Annie eyes.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Poor kid.

Walked in on the end of the discussion and he has NO idea what's going on.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

I recall that Atsali was most unhappy with Castela (violently so) when she found that Pickle had been going into her room and reading her diary entries about Randy (I think it was...?)

I wonder if she'll have any strong objections if/when she learns that Pickle has been talking publicly (and without reservation) about her intimate times with Nadette?

Oh, well, I suppose Castela can always claim "altered state of mind due to eye-bleach poisoning" and plead diminished capacity.
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Poor kid.

Walked in on the end of the discussion and he has NO idea what's going on.
I suppose it could be a bit weird for him.
Thor wrote:Considering that Scarlet's a kitty and Timothy's a doggy, those two may not see the same "weirdness" about lick-play.
Madeline Kahn, she is not.

However, there remains the risk of hairballs, which might violate the spirit of the "maintain human appearance while in school" rule.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Siblings will talk about each other especially if they can catch them doing something the other thinks is taboo.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

What, no compliments on Castela's minty-fresh eyes? How rude!
Thor wrote:Considering that Scarlet's a kitty and Timothy's a doggy, those two may not see the same "weirdness" about lick-play.
I believe that Scarlet's a foxy gal, actually. Though the same point applies.
Dave wrote:I recall that Atsali was most unhappy with Castela (violently so) when she found that Pickle had been going into her room and reading her diary entries about Randy (I think it was...?)
Jacob, Randi's brother.
Dave wrote:I wonder if she'll have any strong objections if/when she learns that Pickle has been talking publicly (and without reservation) about her intimate times with Nadette?
There is a difference: the former is Castela snooping in and spying on Atsali's personal thoughts, while the latter is Castela telling her friends about Castela's own experiences that just happened to involve her sister. Atsali will still be embarrassed either way, of course.
Dave wrote:However, there remains the risk of hairballs, which might violate the spirit of the "maintain human appearance while in school" rule.
Just claim a case of Rapunzel syndrome.