Not The Eyes 2017-03-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
GlytchMeister

Re: Not The Eyes 2017-03-07

Post by GlytchMeister »

FreeFlier wrote:BTW, the human foot shown is distorted from wearing improperly fitted shoes. And almost all shoes are improperly fitted in the sense of causing that distortion.

--FreeFlier
What distortion?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

GlytchMeister wrote:
FreeFlier wrote:BTW, the human foot shown is distorted from wearing improperly fitted shoes. And almost all shoes are improperly fitted in the sense of causing that distortion.

--FreeFlier
What distortion?
I'm assuming he means (most obviously) the Big Toe should not be tucked like that toward Center, rather be splayed out more from the center-line, etc.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Alkarii wrote:How did you get them to build up that thick? :shock:

I walk barefoot on gravel all the time, and they still don't even come close.
I'd never worn shoes before that time. That's just what happens, unless you've spent all your life sitting down.
illiad

Post by illiad »

Alkarii wrote:If you think that your feet are deadened by walking on them, try stepping on a Lego brick, rough gravel, glass, or a bee.
well, if you were walking on your hands, I would bet you would 'sense' the lego brick before it got bad.... :ugeek:
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

TazManiac wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:
What distortion?
I'm assuming he means (most obviously) the Big Toe should not be tucked like that toward Center, rather be splayed out more from the center-line, etc.
Yep. All of the toes should be more splayed-out. That compression inwards is forced by shoes, and is the source of many foot problems.

That big toe is practically guaranteed problems. That big joint needs to be straight.

--FreeFlier
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

GlytchMeister wrote:

--FreeFlier
What distortion?
... he's never seen a woman's foot during orgasm-they do all manner of remarkable things...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:
What distortion?
... he's never seen a woman's foot during orgasm-they do all manner of remarkable things...
At that point, I'm not paying attention to her feet . . . :roll:

Also, that's a temporary flexing into an unusual position, not forceably jamming the feet into positions so distinctly unnatural that permanent damage renders the feet incapable of assuming a natural position.

--FreeFlier
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

FreeFlier wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:What distortion?
At that point, I'm not paying attention to her feet . . . :roll:

Also, that's a temporary flexing into an unusual position, not forceably jamming the feet into positions so distinctly unnatural that permanent damage renders the feet incapable of assuming a natural position.

--FreeFlier
Roy Pulciver, anyone?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!