Human In Nature 2017-02-06

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Warrl

Re: Human In Nature 2017-02-06

Post by Warrl »

Human in nature, and really not interested in dating...

... like Castela wasn't interested in dating Timmy...
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
AmriloJim wrote:Trying to remember... have we seen any indications that Mr. Short & Blue is appreciative of the human female form?
He was made from a weasel, wasn't he?

(My problem with the WoF bit was that i was seeing it as two words...)
Was he? (Been a while since I've done an archive dive, and they take longer and longer . . . )

Hey, if T can make an appearance (Please!), could we maybe even see DinkyDietzel soon?
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

AmriloJim wrote:Hint: "Tina" has too few letters.
"Tinaaaaaaa"?
Dave wrote:This suggests that there must be other elementals around (although I don't think any had been mentioned previously in the Wapsi canon) and that they can't be too dreadfully rare.
As far as possible other elementals being mentioned, there was when Berdine and Nadette were talking to Atsali right after she first met Cricket, and then there was Atsali talking about elementals to Nadette after meeting Monica and getting assaulted by snow. So it seems that elementals are familiar enough to people of the paranormal community, though how common they are is questionable. Just what defines an elemental in this particular setting is still to be seen, too.
AmriloJim wrote:Trying to remember... have we seen any indications that Mr. Short & Blue is appreciative of the human female form?
If human female form doesn't really matter one way or another to him, that might not be a disadvantage to Connie. She isn't always that careful on keeping human form herself. Having somebody who cares more about personality than physicality might be just her sort of thing.
Typeminer

Post by Typeminer »

Catawampus wrote:Having somebody who cares more about personality than physicality might be just her sort of thing.
Having somebody who can poit drinks right into your glass might have an attraction, too. :mrgreen:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Beleve it was hinted that he used to be a new word mney of some variety.
Maybe a tammarin of some variety considering his size.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Typeminer wrote:

Was he? (Been a while since I've done an archive dive, and they take longer and longer . . . )

Hey, if T can make an appearance (Please!), could we maybe even see DinkyDietzel soon?
This T?
Tepoz.jpg
Tepoz.jpg (191.38 KiB) Viewed 4113 times
Nice color reference for shadowinthelight.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

"Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle?"

Tepoztecal?

DING DING DING DING DING!
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin