Falling 2017-1-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
sheik

Re: Falling 2017-1-18

Post by sheik »

I, for one, have never seen glass break like that, so I favor the plastic theory in this case. Poorly tempered plastic will break any which way, so I suspect they were really cheap, perhaps even "home made" somewhere in the para community.
Still, it takes quite a bit of force to shatter something like that and I'm surprised she doesn't have whiplash to top it off.
Catawampus

Re: Falling 2017-1-17

Post by Catawampus »

Next we'll see Timothy meet back up with Castela, who has had time for lots of introspection. She'll tell him that she's not right for him, that he ought to get together with Scarlet instead, and then runs off leaving a very confused Timothy all alone at the convention until he hooks up with Felicia and spends the rest of the weekend there with her.
jeffepp wrote:Broken glasses, torn up shins and knees, and I hope that's only a pool of tears. Because that's an awful lot of pool for just tears. That ain't good.
Well, you've also got fun stuff such as snot and drool.
sheik wrote:I, for one, have never seen glass break like that, so I favor the plastic theory in this case.
Or her species has some very reactive tears, or she likes to layer on the eyeshadow made of concentrated alkali metals.
Gyrrakavian

Re: Falling 2017-1-18

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Ah, of course.
And now Pickle will show up.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."