Check In On You 2016-10-21

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
FreeFlier

Re: Check In On You 2016-10-21

Post by FreeFlier »

Catawampus wrote:Atsali looks stunned, while Castela looks more as though she's marveling at the situation. Perhaps because Atsali is the one who will be expected to be responsible, while Castela gets to run wild. . .

I wonder how long they'll be left with minimal supervision? . . .
Hopefully either not nearly as long as they expected, or a lot longer than expected . . .

In either case, they shouldn't get in serious trouble.

And the stun could be because Atsali's at the age where mom isn't supposed to be sexy . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

--FreeFlier
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

jwhouk wrote:I object to that photo.

No, not because of that. Because of the fact that that ***** keeps coming around here and making my life miserable every ****ing WINTER.
NO!...No, no, no.... oh man you better get a helmet... you really put your foot into it now, ESPECIALLY after Atsali explained it to Nadette and you were witness to it... tsck tsck tsck...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

There's no reason Oscar should be considered deceased, esp if given a bigger fish tank to live in- lots of Fish just keep getting bigger & bigger.

As for as yet unnamed 'Stan's Brother'; Stan is a Fan-fic character who has interest in Tina.

I'd figure Katherine and Stan wouldn't hook-up directly, but Stan's Brother otoh...
Last edited by TazManiac on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just Old Al

Post by Just Old Al »

TazManiac wrote: As for as yet unnamed 'Stan;s Brother'; Stan is a Fan-fic character who has interest in Tina.
And has no taste in cars... :)
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Meanwhile, at the Alexander Estate, just west of the Twin Cities...
"Really? A Harvester?!? on some Island just off Madagascar? What the blazes are they growing that one of our machines would even work worth a damn?!?" Daisy sputtered at the news.
"Not really sure, Mom," Buck replied, "but the fellow says he can do this without a bank- frankly, I am also concerned... selling somebody... ANYBODY... something they cannot use will not endear us to anyone. We have no agents anywhere near there, our British and European franchises are already too thin to send someone... I've nothing critical going on right now..."
"What about that Foundation Lawsuit?"
"Settled out-of-court... I'll only be gone a week at the outside, this place won't burn down in the meantime."
"Well... you be careful... and you ESPECIALLY be careful about who's company you keep. There are reasons there are no herds of our kind in that neck of the woods!"
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

TazManiac wrote:There's no reason Oscar should be considered deceased, esp if given a bigger fish tank to live in- lots of Fish just keep getting bigger & bigger.

As for as yet unnamed 'Stan;s Brother'; Stan is a Fan-fic character who has interest in Tina.

I'd figure Katherine and Stan wouldn't hook-up directly, but Stan's Brother otoh...
Ah. I wondered if 'Stan' might be Monica and Katharine's boss at tbe museum...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
TazManiac wrote:There's no reason Oscar should be considered deceased, esp if given a bigger fish tank to live in- lots of Fish just keep getting bigger & bigger.

As for as yet unnamed 'Stan;s Brother'; Stan is a Fan-fic character who has interest in Tina.

Ah. I wondered if 'Stan' might be Monica and Katharine's boss at tbe museum...
I seem to remimber him dating Phix. Although given that could be bad for his health in the long term who knows.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
AnotherFairportfan

oldmanmickey wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote: Ah. I wondered if 'Stan' might be Monica and Katharine's boss at tbe museum...
I seem to remimber him dating Phix. Although given that could be bad for his health in the long term who knows.
Yeah - Phix called him by his first name when she was yanking Monica's chain one morning by implying she'd spent the night with him.

======================

Hmmm - come to think, was that the time she needed to get Monica to leave Mucho Mocha so she could bag a trickster?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

But I don't think the head of the Museum (where both Monica AND Katherine at least used to work), was named Stan... I'd better check.

Append: Fields, Gregory ( via; http://webpages.charter.net/jwhouk/wapsi.htm )
AnotherFairportfan

I didn't say i thought he WAS - said i had wondered...