Asked Him 2016-08-31

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
jwhouk

Re: Asked Him 2016-08-31

Post by jwhouk »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Of course, things like that NEVER happen in the Real World...
Not at all. I mean, a red-headed clueless politician?
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Dave

Post by Dave »

jwhouk wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Of course, things like that NEVER happen in the Real World...
Not at all. I mean, a red-headed clueless politician?
Entirely far-fetched. Such a possible analogy with realspace never crossed my mind in any way at all, and any resemblances to real people, living or dead, is entirely accidental and unintentional and probably the product of a seriously delusional mind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least until November 9th.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

No, of course they don't.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Clueless politician is redundant.

It's like saying verbose politician or lying politician.

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

FreeFlier wrote:Clueless politician is redundant.

It's like saying verbose politician or lying politician.

--FreeFlier
"Suppose you were an imbecile. Now suppose you were a Congressman.

"But I repeat myself." - Samuel Clemens
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Of COURSE NOT... Howza bout THIS:

what if the teachers put a ban on boy/girl study buddies and enforce a girl/girl and boy/boy grouping, (mostly in an attempt to help keep their hormonal brains on STUDYING instead of ogling the opposite sex and not get any studying at all...) and that the teacher pairs up Pickle and Scarlet!...
can you imagine the sparks that would fly?! hah!... they' wouldn't get ANY studying done because they were too busy arguing and making snide remarks about each other the whole time... and with the recent emphasis on the worries that Pickle has about her ZOT powers, she may even go a bit too far in those heated moments and come close to, if not actually, hurting somebody (who shall remain unnamed to protect the innocent)...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Dave wrote:It's interesting that Timothy is consistently preferring to use her formal name "Castel", rather than the informal diminutive. She's always been "Castela" to her peeps, up until now.

I suppose that's appropriate for a dog-boy, such as he appears to be... it shows that his intentions are sirius.
Paul once said "lion", didn't he?
Paul has now said "part wolf" . . . in the comments well towards the bottom, about #24.

Of course, he didn't say what the other part(s) is . . .

--FreeFlier
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Well, i suspect the other part is lion, the para world being Odd that way.

Half lion, half canine.

Gives new neaning to "chasing your own tail"...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.