Have Your Back 2016-06-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
GlytchMeister

Re: Have Your Back 2016-06-29

Post by GlytchMeister »

I get the impression she's a humanoid lioness. I don't know if there's a mythological equivalent for that or not.

I'm not even sure what Daylla or Timothy are, either, so it's possible Pauls just making cool-looking characters. I don't know.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Catawampus wrote:
Dave wrote:Any guesses as to what race of Paras the new character Scarlet belongs?
I also wonder if she is of any relation to Timothy. Big sis, perhaps? Or cousin?
My immediate thought - i think he's some sort of big cat - lion, perhaps - and she could be, too.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
illiad

Post by illiad »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
Dave wrote:Any guesses as to what race of Paras the new character Scarlet belongs?
I also wonder if she is of any relation to Timothy. Big sis, perhaps? Or cousin?
My immediate thought - i think he's some sort of big cat - lion, perhaps - and she could be, too.
well obviously she is a Feliformiamorph... :)
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

GlytchMeister wrote:I get the impression she's a humanoid lioness. I don't know if there's a mythological equivalent for that or not.
Perhaps the daughter of Sekhmet and Apademak?
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Catawampus wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:I get the impression she's a humanoid lioness. I don't know if there's a mythological equivalent for that or not.
Perhaps the daughter of Sekhmet and Apademak?
If you scratch behind her ears, will she drool and claw the blankets?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Sgt. Howard wrote:If you scratch behind her ears, will she drool and claw the blankets?
Depends on how much catnip she's had, though you've gotta be careful giving her that or you could get the ParaDEA after you.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

illiad wrote:
um, yeah... a member of the species: "Cat-Girl" who are typically found in "Space", and when encountered, are Usually NOT Native to any planet they are found on, therefore are "Alien"... hmmm... sounds like Scarlet is a "Space Alien Cat Girl"...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

scantrontb wrote:
illiad wrote:
um, yeah... a member of the species: "Cat-Girl" who are typically found in "Space", and when encountered, are Usually NOT Native to any planet they are found on, therefore are "Alien"... hmmm... sounds like Scarlet is a "Space Alien Cat Girl"...
But is she a ninja too?

/today's obscure reference/

(BTW, the link doesn't work . . .)

--FreeFlier
illiad

Post by illiad »

well here is a good one :)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1678