Very Few 2016-06-02

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Very Few 2016-06-02

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dave wrote:Leucoisa's words and actions do seem to be consistent with either the "change of heart" or "learned about it and were eliminated" scenarios. My own hunch is that it's the former (she did say "we worked for them") but I could well be wrong about that.
As i said earlier, i pretty much quit reading marvel comics years ago, but i seem to recall a big reveal that Peter Parker's parents had been agents of SHIELD, and then i have a further faint memory that i heard they'd turned out to be traitors/double agents, working for AIM ...

This could easily fit that scenario with only some name changes - AIM, for those not aware, was a renegade Hydra offshoot which started as Hydra's R&D division ... weaponising flowers would be right up their alley.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.