Ground Control To Major Tom 2016-04-01

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Re: Ground Control To Major Tom 2016-04-01

Post by Dave »

illiad wrote:and I can tell you have not even tried the link!!! :/ if you did, you spent a record breaking 0.5 secs looking at it... go on, try entering a command!!!!!CLICK HERE
Quite the contrary... I got myself up to 60 points before I posted... learned the name of the stuffed wombat, learned that it's night outside, learned that the pizza is not to be eaten, and learned that I have a hollow voice (I said "plugh" of course) and that the true Anime fan does not open doors to visit his family :D
illiad

Post by illiad »

what?? did you not LOOK at the title of that page???

On that Friday, there was NO response from the keyboard... and no reference in the archive... Now it looks like they have 'fixed' it so it works.. :roll: :roll: :ugeek:

[addendum] now it is monday, they are 'back at work' (and its too late, cannot edit original post!!!) CLICK HERE for it, moved to games section... :P :P
Last edited by illiad on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Dave wrote:
illiad wrote:and I can tell you have not even tried the link!!! :/ if you did, you spent a record breaking 0.5 secs looking at it... go on, try entering a command!!!!!CLICK HERE
Quite the contrary... I got myself up to 60 points before I posted... learned the name of the stuffed wombat, learned that it's night outside, learned that the pizza is not to be eaten, and learned that I have a hollow voice (I said "plugh" of course) and that the true Anime fan does not open doors to visit his family :D
Oh... I didn't learn it was night, out... maybe that's why I "only" got 225/255 for a score...

By the way, apparently, spreadsheets can form a maze, and booh for spam... (lowers your score.)

Oh, and you get points for typing "help"...
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

lake_wrangler wrote:Oh... I didn't learn it was night, out... maybe that's why I "only" got 225/255 for a score...
Nope. Looking out the window doesn't help. Whatever. I'm not spending more time on this...
illiad

Post by illiad »

its Monday!!! :) back to normal, more games here... :P