Best Sleepover Ever 2015-12-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
scantrontb

Re: Best Sleepover Ever 2015-12-18

Post by scantrontb »

illiad wrote:
scantrontb wrote: "AH!... I See!" said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw... ok, now that it's been pointed out i remember the scene in the movie... as an aside, i know they didn't show it in the movie due to the costuming, but the question i have is: Does she have a belly button?
I think the 'get-out' is that all the 'characters' in tron were 'scanned' from *real* humans, so yes, every nuance and imperfection will be present.... :P :)

Note it is those 'imperfections' that make people recognizable from anyone else.... 8-)
maybe not though, Quorra was one of, if not the last, of the spontaneously created AI's that Jeff Bridges character was talking about to Sam when they finally got together and discussed his history there on the Grid. those AI's might not have needed to replicate people that closely, since Jeff was the ONLY human in there, all the rest were Programs and when Sam was getting captured and he saw the damaged Program on the ship with him, it wasn't anything more than a shell shaped like the outside of a Human body WEARING CLOTHES with the insides being hollow... it follows that the OTHER Programs in the rest of the Grid were exactly what we see of them on the outside as well... and since we never see any belly buttons (EVEN on Jeff) that leads me to believe that as a program, Quorra DOESN'T have a belly button, and therefore when she escaped with Sam at the end, and therefore became "human"... she doesn't have one there EITHER...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac