Whipped Cream 2015-12-15

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Whipped Cream 2015-12-15

Post by shadowinthelight »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/whipped-cream/

Good thing Nadette wasn't a boy and Atsali eating a banana.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Thor

Re: Whipped Cream 2015-12-15

Post by Thor »

I think that Nadette really needs to get laid so she stops being rendered inert by every little suggestive thing.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Thor wrote:I think that Nadette really needs to get laid so she stops being rendered inert by every little suggestive thing.
She's been TRYING to.

Atsali has been ... not helping.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

"Oh! THAT pie! In that case..."
Thor

Post by Thor »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Thor wrote:I think that Nadette really needs to get laid so she stops being rendered inert by every little suggestive thing.
She's been TRYING to.

Atsali has been ... not helping.
Surely she knows by now that the only way to make sure Atsali understands exactly what you want is to tell her clearly and plainly exactly what you want. :roll:
jayessell

Post by jayessell »

Is that a meme or a trope?

Not doing it for me.

Doesn't seem sanitary unless that's the last in the can.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

jayessell wrote:Is that a meme or a trope?

Not doing it for me.

If you do it right the can or its spout never touch your lips.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:

Not doing it for me.

If you do it right the can or its spout never touch your lips.
Yup, it's kind of like how (American) football players squirt water or Gatorade into their mouths from bottles without taking their helmets off.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Not doing it for me.

nope not either one, its a real thing. when my kids lived at home i could not keep a can of that stuff in the fridge. come to think of it i still cant, not that i ever did that of course. as for that sanitary part, having a hang up about it can have a very negative impact on a lot of fun with food.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Canned whipped cream... Or whipped cream of any kind, really, is not long for this world when it enteres my realm.

Chocolate whipped cream is even shorter-lived around me.

Crap, now I'm craving chocolate pie with an Oreo-crumb crust, dark chocolate shavings, and chocolate whipped cream... SO HUNGRY...
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

The term is "cream pied" and Atsali is doing it wrong. But Nadette won't know that. And whaddaya Know, it pi time as I type this.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I have only two words to say: Herb Alpert.

That is all.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

As the can has a one way valve on it there isn't really any hygiene problems to speak of, esp if you rinse the tip off of residual w. cream following each application/ prior to returning to the fridge.

Even then it's more a case of 'icky-cooties' than a health hazard.

Haven't you ever contacted your mouth with an otherwise unhygienic area?

Wouldn't Whipped Cream have made it all the better?

PS- kudos to the 'cream-pie' reference; I hadn't gotten to that one yet, Although, technically I'd think you'd need a Male's emission to achieve the classic example- I suppose you could qualify with the two gals, if they put their back into it...
Last edited by TazManiac on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

TazManiac wrote:As the can has a one way valve on it there isn't really any hygiene problems to speak of, esp if you rinse the tip off of residual w. cream following each application/ prior to returning to the fridge.

Even then it's more a case of 'icky-cooties' than a health hazard.

Haven't you even contacted your mouth with an otherwise unhygienic area?

Wouldn't Whipped Cream have made it all the better?

PS- kudos to the 'cream-pie' reference; I hadn't gotten to that one yet, Although, technically I'd think you'd need a Male's emission to achieve the classic example- I suppose you could qualify with the two gals, if they put their back into it...
They kiss. Eventually, they might go tongue-in-grove. Sharing direct shots from a whipped cream can is hardly an issue...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
eee

Post by eee »

I am not sure if it is the sexual subtext of what Atsali just did that dropped Nad'; or if she's never seen anyone do that before and watching her love spray half a can of whipped cream down her throat and swallow, stunned her.

Or both.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

GlytchMeister wrote:Canned whipped cream... Or whipped cream of any kind, really, is not long for this world when it enteres my realm.

Chocolate whipped cream is even shorter-lived around me.

Crap, now I'm craving chocolate pie with an Oreo-crumb crust, dark chocolate shavings, and chocolate whipped cream... SO HUNGRY...
Candy cane Oreos turned into muffin cups for crust, basic no bake cheesecake filling, pulverized dark Belgian chocolate mixed into that, chocolate whipped cream...nope...gone as fast as I make them...
I always give my son the first dollop from the 'can' before I load up his cocoa mug.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

Honestly, I don't really understand why this is swoon-worthy for Nadette. :? I mean, I get that it can be interpreted in a more sexy manner, but I don't know a single woman (or man for that matter) who hasn't sprayed whipped cream from a can directly into her mouth like that. It's so commonplace that it doesn't even register as sexual for me.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Julie wrote:Honestly, I don't really understand why this is swoon-worthy for Nadette. :? I mean, I get that it can be interpreted in a more sexy manner, but I don't know a single woman (or man for that matter) who hasn't sprayed whipped cream from a can directly into her mouth like that. It's so commonplace that it doesn't even register as sexual for me.
In truth, a woman is less likely to give a sexual connotation to that- most guys' minds go directly into the gutter when a shapely woman puts ANYTHING in her mouth, especially anything white and foamy.

At a Civil War event, many moons ago, I noticed a group of fellow re-enactors crowded around the shade of a walnut tree- parked at a crude bench were three curvy girls churning butter. They all wore low cut peasant tops, and you could tell that they had spent many hours practicing in front of a mirror to get the effect they were looking for... all the right things were in motion. The one in the middle had a trick where she would slam the churn just right and a spurt of the cream would shoot out of the handle hole and land in her cleavage... whereupon she would stop, put the fingertips of one hand to her mouth and giggle.
There were around twenty or more guys, completely catatonic, surrounding this spectacle... with the occasional wayward spouse being dragged off by she-who-must-be-obeyed by the ear.

There is no equivalent that will work on a woman
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Julie wrote:Honestly, I don't really understand why this is swoon-worthy for Nadette. :? I mean, I get that it can be interpreted in a more sexy manner, but I don't know a single woman (or man for that matter) who hasn't sprayed whipped cream from a can directly into her mouth like that. It's so commonplace that it doesn't even register as sexual for me.
In truth, a woman is less likely to give a sexual connotation to that- most guys' minds go directly into the gutter when a shapely woman puts ANYTHING in her mouth, especially anything white and foamy.

At a Civil War event, many moons ago, I noticed a group of fellow re-enactors crowded around the shade of a walnut tree- parked at a crude bench were three curvy girls churning butter. They all wore low cut peasant tops, and you could tell that they had spent many hours practicing in front of a mirror to get the effect they were looking for... all the right things were in motion. The one in the middle had a trick where she would slam the churn just right and a spurt of the cream would shoot out of the handle hole and land in her cleavage... whereupon she would stop, put the fingertips of one hand to her mouth and giggle.
There were around twenty or more guys, completely catatonic, surrounding this spectacle... with the occasional wayward spouse being dragged off by she-who-must-be-obeyed by the ear.

There is no equivalent that will work on a woman
Oh I totally understand why it might trigger some kind of blood-loss to the brain for a guy. :) Many have an...intense...fascination with women putting things in their mouths. It's Nadette's reaction that seemed a bit like overkill to me. :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Julie wrote:[Oh I totally understand why it might trigger some kind of blood-loss to the brain for a guy. :) Many have an...intense...fascination with women putting things in their mouths. It's Nadette's reaction that seemed a bit like overkill to me. :P
It's a purely physiological reaction, unique to ursamorphs.

All of her blood rushed to her ears.