Doing Quite Well 2015-12-04

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Dave

Re: Doing Quite Well 2015-12-04

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:I wonder if the legs have some sort of skin or other substance sealing off the top, or if they look just like a person cut in half would do (complete with cross sections of the various internal organs)? Hopefully the former, or things could get messy.
cf Spider Robinson's "Half An Oaf", which involved a hemihuman, visible innards, time travel, warranty-repair issues, and billiards.
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Catawampus wrote:I wonder if the legs have some sort of skin or other substance sealing off the top, or if they look just like a person cut in half would do (complete with cross sections of the various internal organs)? Hopefully the former, or things could get messy.
Dave wrote:cf Spider Robinson's "Half An Oaf", which involved a hemihuman, visible innards, time travel, warranty-repair issues, and billiards.
That's the one I was trying to remember!

But Legs isn't wearing a belt, so Atsali can't kick it.

--FreeFlier
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

FreeFlier wrote:
Dave wrote:cf Spider Robinson's "Half An Oaf", which involved a hemihuman, visible innards, time travel, warranty-repair issues, and billiards.

--FreeFlier
As long as there's no buckets nearby...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Jabberwonky wrote:
FreeFlier wrote:

As long as there's no buckets nearby...
:?

Nor a pool table . . . And Katherine isn't a drunk, anyway.

--FreeFlier
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Nobody mentioned Beetlejuice...the magician's assistant sitting next to skeevy, and getting smacked for trying to feel her legs up.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
as363

Post by as363 »

Only less than 24 hours left to see where this is going. Al-tho - it would not bother me if Monday's offering turned put to be a bust. (drops a $100.00 gift card from Victoria's Secret into the pun jar.)
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

as363 wrote:Only less than 24 hours left to see where this is going. Al-tho - it would not bother me if Monday's offering turned put to be a bust. (drops a $100.00 gift card from Victoria's Secret into the pun jar.)
Well, before her mind took flight on a tangent, she did seem to be coming up with a plan based on what Cricket told her. Perhaps we'll get to find out whether or not it was a good plan. Will she be victorious, or will she face the ignominy of defeet?
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Catawampus wrote:
as363 wrote:Only less than 24 hours left to see where this is going. Al-tho - it would not bother me if Monday's offering turned put to be a bust. (drops a $100.00 gift card from Victoria's Secret into the pun jar.)
Well, before her mind took flight on a tangent, she did seem to be coming up with a plan based on what Cricket told her. Perhaps we'll get to find out whether or not it was a good plan. Will she be victorious, or will she face the ignominy of defeet?
So which one do you think will lose her feet?

/drops a pair of flats in the pun jar/ (And you forgot to feed the pun jar.)

Given how she's chattering, Atsali is more nervous than it seemed at first.

--FreeFlier
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hansontoons wrote:
Julie wrote:LMAO!! Atsali, my dear...you found a way to make something without a head try to bang it's head against a wall. Kudos! Bravo! That takes skill! :D :lol: :D :lol:
Or would that be "butting" rather than "banging"...?
LOL!! Well played, sir! :D
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."