Just remember 2015 11 29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Sgt. Howard

Just remember 2015 11 29

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Dave

Re: Just remember 2015 29 11

Post by Dave »

So, if she's playing out a standard role as a sacrifice in this sort of story, does that actually make her into canon fodder?
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Just remember 2015 11 29

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Does this mean we have nothing to look forward tonight?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
illiad

Post by illiad »

Looks like it's a very early Monday... :)

:p at least you dont haveta get up early / stay late to catch it! :D :D
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dunno - maybe this is a fifth page for last week?
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

he probably forgot that for most US readers, that it's the T-day four day WEEKEND... so he went "Doh! i forgot to post a comic after 3 days!!! the fans will kill me for forgetting to post a new one on monday!" not remembering that it was actually sunday still, and not needed until later tonight for a posting time of Monday...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Well, at least Atsali's not a cheerleader, and she didn't say any variations of "Let's split up" . . .

And going by Atsali's first adventure, she's pretty capable of taking care of herself . . .

--FreeFlier
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

I went to the archives page, to see if this would count as an early Monday page, and noticed that the page stops at October 7... :?
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Yeah, it appears Paul, when he redid the archives to have links to relevant comics, forgot to continue after 10/7.

On topic: I know exactly what the next words are. "It's not real."

I learned that from her brother. ;)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Julie

Post by Julie »

Busty girls don't survive horror flicks? Shit...remind me not to get into any horror-film-esque situations. :shock:
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Julie wrote:Busty girls don't survive horror flicks? Shit...remind me not to get into any horror-film-esque situations. :shock:
Two words:

Lara Croft.

--FreeFlier
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

FreeFlier wrote:
Julie wrote:Busty girls don't survive horror flicks? Shit...remind me not to get into any horror-film-esque situations. :shock:
Two words:

Lara Croft.

--FreeFlier
but that's not the same, what she does is more of the Pulp-Era "High-Adventure" or "Mystery" Indiana Jones type of trope, she doesn't do the "Horror" trope.
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote:So, if she's playing out a standard role as a sacrifice in this sort of story, does that actually make her into canon fodder?
It better be a double barreled gun... of decent bore... 'L' cup minimum
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

you never seen the tv series hellavator? several busty young ladies in that and its usually the dumbass guys that don't make it. why anyone goes on a horror based reality series that a scardycat is beyond me.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

First thing I do is tape them down and restructure my breathing. Then kick the butts of the morons that brought me into that situation...make them cannon fodder. :twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Dave wrote:So, if she's playing out a standard role as a sacrifice in this sort of story, does that actually make her into canon fodder?
Now Sarge i aint seen nothing yet that warrants bring out the big guns. Lets keep them on standby.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

DinkyInky wrote:
First thing I do is tape them down and restructure my breathing. Then kick the butts of the morons that brought me into that situation...make them cannon fodder. :twisted:
umm Miss Inky maa'am? based on the horror movies i have seen your better option would be to leave them loose, bounce a couple of times and make your way to freedom while the guys stand slack jawed and bug eyed.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

oldmanmickey wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
umm Miss Inky maa'am? based on the horror movies i have seen your better option would be to leave them loose, bounce a couple of times and make your way to freedom while the guys stand slack jawed and bug eyed.
They don't bounce.
I spend way too much on holsters, that if they did bounce, that company would be sending me replacements for life.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
Now Sarge i aint seen nothing yet that warrants bring out the big guns. Lets keep them on standby.
If she's the 'cannon fodder', you need a BIG DOUBLE- BARRELED CANNON!
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Somehow, I don't think Atsali sees much that she'd be afraid of... Remember, she's had the remnants of an insane culture filtered through her mind... I can't imagine anything scarier than that...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.