Busted! 2015-11-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Atomic

Busted! 2015-11-23

Post by Atomic »

Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
DilyV

Re: Busted! 2015-11-23

Post by DilyV »

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Why do I get the feeling that's going to be a running joke now? Everyone running around Gryphon wif "cricks in their necks"?
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Too much of a good thing, I guess... :lol:

It was amusing to see, once I posted my original post for this comic, that there were three new threads for the comic, all of which were created at the very same time (12:14 am) (one by Atomic, one by AmariloJim, and one by myself)...The posting by date clearly showed that Atomic's was the first, as it was the lowest one listed, so I humbly bow to his ninja-ness!
(Incidentally, when I went to see what AmarilloJim had written, he had already deleted his own thread...)
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

I suspect this will be Silly Week.

Well, until Friday, maybe...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:I suspect this will be Silly Week.

Well, by definition, that would indeed make it a week... ;)
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

They will have to be registered, as they are clearly too dangerous. This will require a new jurisdiction of the BATF&E- they will now be known as the BATFE&K (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Knockers). Once you get past a 'D' cup, there is a mandatory registration tax consummate to the mass of the mammeries. Past a 'G' cup, you will be required to have a slow impact bumper in front of the hooters to prevent black eyes in short individuals. 'J' cups will be outlawed in some states, others will require a 'Class III registration' to own and it is non-transferrable.

I am currently applying as an inspector...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

lake_wrangler wrote:It was amusing to see, once I posted my original post for this comic, that there were three new threads for the comic, all of which were created at the very same time (12:14 am) (one by Atomic, one by AmariloJim, and one by myself)...The posting by date clearly showed that Atomic's was the first, as it was the lowest one listed, so I humbly bow to his ninja-ness!
(Incidentally, when I went to see what AmarilloJim had written, he had already deleted his own thread...)
A complete fluke, I assure you! I flipped over to see if it had posted, then found no threads for it, and...

Yay for touch typing! Even if my Jr High typing teacher was cranky a lot.
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Sgt. Howard wrote:They will have to be registered, as they are clearly too dangerous. This will require a new jurisdiction of the BATF&E- they will now be known as the BATFE&K (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Knockers). Once you get past a 'D' cup, there is a mandatory registration tax consummate to the mass of the mammeries. Past a 'G' cup, you will be required to have a slow impact bumper in front of the hooters to prevent black eyes in short individuals. 'J' cups will be outlawed in some states, others will require a 'Class III registration' to own and it is non-transferrable.

And for the sake of decency, they will be required to have a concealed carry permit, as well as be required to actually conceal them (as best they can, of course...) ;)
Dave

Post by Dave »

I'm not sure whether it has ever been formally decided or ruled upon...

... does Pablo have to pay the Pun Jar? :lol:
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Well it could be worse...
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

lake_wrangler wrote:

I'm pretty sure you realise i meant it will be silly through Thursday and then Friday will be one of Paul's patented whiplash pages.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:

I'm pretty sure you realise i meant it will be silly through Thursday and then Friday will be one of Paul's patented whiplash pages.
I'm not going to comment, because I don't think there's any way to save face, now... :roll:

Oops, too late... :oops:
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Dave wrote:I'm not sure whether it has ever been formally decided or ruled upon...

... does Pablo have to pay the Pun Jar? :lol:
:shock: :o
I... I think he should, just to be safe. I mean... You don't mess with the pun jar, man...
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Dave

Post by Dave »

lake_wrangler wrote:I'm not going to comment, because I don't think there's any way to save face, now... :roll:

It'll only be Silly Week through Wednesday. The day after that, the plot will doubtless take a sudden dramatic turn involving an urgent need for some of the gang to teleport off to Ankara or Istanbul.

(You're welcome for the distraction, lake_wrangler...)
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Dave wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:I'm not going to comment, because I don't think there's any way to save face, now... :roll:

It'll only be Silly Week through Wednesday. The day after that, the plot will doubtless take a sudden dramatic turn involving an urgent need for some of the gang to teleport off to Ankara or Istanbul.

OOOH~

Istanbul sounds like a great venue for Wapsi hijinks... The Hagia Sophia could be a Lanthian doohickey in disguise or something... Or the Yerebatan Cistern could have something weird and spooky in it... :mrgreen:

(Guess who played Assassin's Creed Revelations? :geek: )
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Dave wrote:

OOOH~

Istanbul sounds like a great venue for Wapsi hijinks... The Hagia Sophia could be a Lanthian doohickey in disguise or something... Or the Yerebatan Cistern could have something weird and spooky in it... :mrgreen:

(Guess who played Assassin's Creed Revelations? :geek: )
You want odd and obscure? Try where I live in Okanogan county they race outhouses in January
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Dave

Post by Dave »

GlytchMeister wrote:Istanbul sounds like a great venue for Wapsi hijinks... The Hagia Sophia could be a Lanthian doohickey in disguise or something...

A portal door to Somewhere, perhaps?
84600026.jpg
84600026.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 7397 times
Or the Yerebatan Cistern could have something weird and spooky in it... :mrgreen:
A bust of Medusa, maybe?
84600021.jpg
84600021.jpg (50.24 KiB) Viewed 7397 times
These are photos from our trip there in 2006... I assume they're still there today...
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

That's a pretty fancy Lanthian outhouse in that top photo...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Sgt. Howard wrote: . . . You want odd and obscure? Try where I live in Okanogan county they race outhouses in January
Winter in the Okanogan, cabin fever sets in . . .

Some years ago in Kittitas County there was discussion about having snowmobile races across the lake . . . in midsummer . . . Don't think anything ever came of that, because I would have heard about it.

--FreeFlier
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

lake_wrangler wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:They will have to be registered, as they are clearly too dangerous. This will require a new jurisdiction of the BATF&E- they will now be known as the BATFE&K (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Knockers). Once you get past a 'D' cup, there is a mandatory registration tax consummate to the mass of the mammeries. Past a 'G' cup, you will be required to have a slow impact bumper in front of the hooters to prevent black eyes in short individuals. 'J' cups will be outlawed in some states, others will require a 'Class III registration' to own and it is non-transferrable.

And for the sake of decency, they will be required to have a concealed carry permit, as well as be required to actually conceal them (as best they can, of course...) ;)
Depends on the state. I live in a state with open carry laws, an no (state) laws restricting "display". The latter leads to amused news casters now and then. "Police informed them that there was no law against her showing..."