Busted! 2015-11-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TazManiac

Re: Busted! 2015-11-23

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:
Julie wrote:...
*hands Dinky a "No taxation without representation" sign* Join the fight! :) I'll carry the "I'll register mine if you'll register yours" sign.
And then there is the corresponding avoidance of knocking one's male-self into the dusty dirt;

'Don't Tread on Me'...
Not an issue if you've chosen well.
'Choice', 'choice'? hahahahahah... *cough*

"Do or Not Do, there is no Choice" (Yoda variant on 'The Heart Wants What the Heart wants'...)

I'm redacting, at this point a reference I was going to make re: choosing. Suffice to say, one of them cracked the planet.

Instead I'm reminded of the sig line (plz excuse my lack of proper author recognition)

"Where are we going?"
"and, Why am I in this Handbasket?"
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Hopefully you've chosen the most peaceful place to enjoy a wonderful dinner, counted your blessings, and enjoyed copious quantities of lovely desserts.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
illiad

Post by illiad »

Catawampus wrote:
I hear that it can indeed be quite taxing to haul those things around all day.
well I am sure many wish they had the 'magical assist' that atsali has!!! :)
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

illiad wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
I just want Lydia, and her magical engineered attitude adjusters.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:
illiad wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
Ditto!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Julie wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
illiad wrote: well I am sure many wish they had the 'magical assist' that atsali has!!! :)
Ditto!!
I want Lydia to be real so that the world I live in has Lingerie Ninjas...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky wrote:Hopefully you've chosen the most peaceful place to enjoy a wonderful dinner, counted your blessings, and enjoyed copious quantities of lovely desserts.
Thank you.

The funny thing was, as much as I cooked, I really didn't eat hardly any of it until the following day. It was (is) good to.

Come Christmas time I suspect I'll be doing more stuff from scratch...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Hopefully you've chosen the most peaceful place to enjoy a wonderful dinner, counted your blessings, and enjoyed copious quantities of lovely desserts.
Thank you.

The funny thing was, as much as I cooked, I really didn't eat hardly any of it until the following day. It was (is) good to.

Come Christmas time I suspect I'll be doing more stuff from scratch...
It's the best, really. Cooking from scratch is so much more comforting.

--Safyr Drathmir
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Jabberwonky wrote:I want Lydia to be real so that the world I live in has Lingerie Ninjas...
How do you know that it doesn't? They are ninjas, after all.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Catawampus wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:I want Lydia to be real so that the world I live in has Lingerie Ninjas...
*Throws popcorn in the air*

You win.

--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
Catawampus wrote:

You win.
That's why I chose to believe she's real. So the Lingerie Ninja's I don't see are proof they exist.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
Catawampus wrote: How do you know that it doesn't? They are ninjas, after all.

You win.
That's why I chose to believe she's real. So the Lingerie Ninja's I don't see are proof they exist.
I just want a supportive bra to be cute and fashionable as well as comfortable if I'm going to spend a fortune on it.
I mean, why spend $100+ on a variation of three solid colours?

Busty gals deserve sunshine and daisies just as much as the ibtc, and will pay dearly for cute ones.
Does the industry really think we're going to keep buying the same boring tan, white or black bras(or the black lace on white or tan, or white or tan lace on a black bra?)...yeah, probably...though the Swarovski crystals and dark pink bow with blush cream lace on black was an inspired touch.

It stinks, because they also make colour in limited edition for busty gals sizes, and after they sell out the quota, it's back to variations on a theme. It's just a matter of catching the right times.

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:I just want a supportive bra to be cute and fashionable as well as comfortable if I'm going to spend a fortune on it.
I mean, why spend $100+ on a variation of three solid colours?

Busty gals deserve sunshine and daisies just as much as the ibtc, and will pay dearly for cute ones.
Does the industry really think we're going to keep buying the same boring tan, white or black bras(or the black lace on white or tan, or white or tan lace on a black bra?)...yeah, probably...though the Swarovski crystals and dark pink bow with blush cream lace on black was an inspired touch.

It stinks, because they also make colour in limited edition for busty gals sizes, and after they sell out the quota, it's back to variations on a theme. It's just a matter of catching the right times.
That's how I got my purple bra. It was a limited edition color of the same bra I have in black and nude.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

DinkyInky wrote:Does the industry really think we're going to keep buying the same boring tan, white or black bras(or the black lace on white or tan, or white or tan lace on a black bra?)...yeah, probably...though the Swarovski crystals and dark pink bow with blush cream lace on black was an inspired touch.

Hey, they make Taupe bras in larger cup sizes too.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Opus the Poet wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Does the industry really think we're going to keep buying the same boring tan, white or black bras(or the black lace on white or tan, or white or tan lace on a black bra?)...yeah, probably...though the Swarovski crystals and dark pink bow with blush cream lace on black was an inspired touch.

Hey, they make Taupe bras in larger cup sizes too.
*throws the less comfortable spare pillow at you*

--Safyr Drathmir
illiad

Post by illiad »

in another thread, it looks like Poland is the place to go for *nice* ones!!! :) ( and bras too! :lol: :lol: )
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

illiad wrote:in another thread, it looks like Poland is the place to go for *nice* ones!!! :) ( and bras too! :lol: :lol: )
Not from what my relatives all said, but if I get links, I will tell them, or probably try to get them some, because most likely is like everything else there, the Polish cannot get the good stuff.

--Safyr Drathmir