Busted! 2015-11-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Sgt. Howard

Re: Busted! 2015-11-23

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dr. Otter wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:"Displaying' and 'brandishing' are two different issues- but I am not sure I understand what constitutes 'brandishing' a boob...
Your comment made me think of the brandishing skills of the Condor Club's own Carol Doda, who passed away just 3 weeks ago on November 9. A moment of silence, please.
When my daughters were little, we had driven down Broadway past her famous neon sign- Rebekah, then six years old, pointed and squealed
"WONDER WOMAN!"
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Dave wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Istanbul sounds like a great venue for Wapsi hijinks... The Hagia Sophia could be a Lanthian doohickey in disguise or something...
. A portal door to Somewhere, perhaps?
84600026.jpg
Or the Yerebatan Cistern could have something weird and spooky in it... :mrgreen:
A bust of Medusa, maybe?
84600021.jpg
These are photos from our trip there in 2006... I assume they're still there today...
My thoughts on seeing those two photos:
top one - Wow, the Wardrobe to Narnia sure got some major upgrades! :shock:

Bottom photo - The Face Of Bo! :mrgreen:
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dr. Otter wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:"Displaying' and 'brandishing' are two different issues- but I am not sure I understand what constitutes 'brandishing' a boob...
Your comment made me think of the brandishing skills of the Condor Club's own Carol Doda, who passed away just 3 weeks ago on November 9. A moment of silence, please.
Huh. I thought she had died some time ago.

She has a walk-on in the Monkees' Very Strange Movie, Head - listed on the cast as "Sally Silicone"...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Dave wrote:
Gyrrakavian wrote: Or Derinkuyu, Ankor Wat, or Yonaguni.

Though, Atsali might have to turn sideways to get through any doorways at the first two.
Derinkuyu is certainly a possibility... and you're right, the passages are often claustrophobically narrow. Atsali in her full-sized raptor morph wouldn't be able to get through the doors at all, no matter how she turned.
30080024.jpg
Angkor Wat and Yonaguni would be interesting places for a Lanthian-related visit, but not this week. They're in the wrong country for a visit on this particular Thursday. :mrgreen:
Is there any reason to avoid Cambodia and Japan this week? I don't really follow the news.

Also, thanks for the spelling catch on "Angkor Wat".
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
Dave wrote:Angkor Wat and Yonaguni would be interesting places for a Lanthian-related visit, but not this week. They're in the wrong country for a visit on this particular Thursday. :mrgreen:
Is there any reason to avoid Cambodia and Japan this week? I don't really follow the news.
There's no particular reason to avoid those countries this week.

However, it would be more appropriate for the gang to go to Ankara or Istanbul or Derinkuyu on Thursday.

It's Turkey day, y'know. :twisted:

(Stuffs some sage advice into the Pun Jar)
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Dave wrote:
Gyrrakavian wrote:
Dave wrote:Angkor Wat and Yonaguni would be interesting places for a Lanthian-related visit, but not this week. They're in the wrong country for a visit on this particular Thursday. :mrgreen:

However, it would be more appropriate for the gang to go to Ankara or Istanbul or Derinkuyu on Thursday.

Mmm, I love the aroma of sage when I get advice...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

I'm pretty sure making a pun with your payment voids the transaction... ;)
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:They will have to be registered, as they are clearly too dangerous. This will require a new jurisdiction of the BATF&E- they will now be known as the BATFE&K (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Knockers). Once you get past a 'D' cup, there is a mandatory registration tax consummate to the mass of the mammeries. Past a 'G' cup, you will be required to have a slow impact bumper in front of the hooters to prevent black eyes in short individuals. 'J' cups will be outlawed in some states, others will require a 'Class III registration' to own and it is non-transferrable.

I am currently applying as an inspector...
*smacks you with a pair of frozen mackerel*

Cut that out. I already can't afford them as is.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

DinkyInky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:They will have to be registered, as they are clearly too dangerous. This will require a new jurisdiction of the BATF&E- they will now be known as the BATFE&K (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Knockers). Once you get past a 'D' cup, there is a mandatory registration tax consummate to the mass of the mammeries. Past a 'G' cup, you will be required to have a slow impact bumper in front of the hooters to prevent black eyes in short individuals. 'J' cups will be outlawed in some states, others will require a 'Class III registration' to own and it is non-transferrable.

Save the Boobies!
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

GlytchMeister wrote:I'm pretty sure making a pun with your payment voids the transaction... ;)
I was under the impression that pun-jar payments are exempt from the pun-jar rule. (I hope so... otherwise I'm several payments in arrears.)

With this crowd, we need to be careful about infinite loops.
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:

*hands Dinky a "No taxation without representation" sign* Join the fight! :) I'll carry the "I'll register mine if you'll register yours" sign.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

DinkyInky wrote:

Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Dave wrote:
Gyrrakavian wrote:

Wah~wah~wah~waaaaah

Right, forgot about that when asking.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Julie wrote:...
*hands Dinky a "No taxation without representation" sign* Join the fight! :) I'll carry the "I'll register mine if you'll register yours" sign.
And then there is the corresponding avoidance of knocking one's male-self into the dusty dirt;

'Don't Tread on Me'...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:

*marches to the beat of a very different drummer*
Let's go!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

PS- I had meant to make mention of this earlier, but seem to have forgotten;

Notice Atsali's bemused suffrage of the Big Busty Hug that is inevitable given the impulsive nature of Lil' D's emotive excitement.

Juuuuust kinda wait'n for it to be over, aaaany second now...
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Julie wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:

Sits down with popcorn to watch the parade.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

DilyV wrote:I get the feeling this will be a short week being as it's thanksgiving... It's entirely possible we'll get today Tuesday and Wednesday, then possibly nothing till the following Monday... As much as it pains US, Paul is entitled to his holidays too.
Or else tomorrow we'll all find that the website is down, representing Devyn's peculiar reality-warping powers having gone out of control in her panic and breaking the universe.
Jabberwonky wrote:Mmm, I love the aroma of sage when I get advice...
I wonder what Justin would have to say about that.
Julie wrote:*hands Dinky a "No taxation without representation" sign* Join the fight! :) I'll carry the "I'll register mine if you'll register yours" sign.
I hear that it can indeed be quite taxing to haul those things around all day.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Catawampus wrote: I hear that it can indeed be quite taxing to haul those things around all day.
<insert 'Happy to Help share the Load' or other seemingly witty reply>
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:
Julie wrote:...
And then there is the corresponding avoidance of knocking one's male-self into the dusty dirt;

'Don't Tread on Me'...
Not an issue if you've chosen well.

--Safyr Drathmir