Inside Voice 2015-11-18

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
GlytchMeister

Re: Inside Voice 2015-11-18

Post by GlytchMeister »

Or... It could be that the paranormals are hiding among the humans from something bigger and badder than anything we've seen so far. Something that doesn't care about humans.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Leak

Post by Leak »

Jabberwonky wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Timothy is a Felidamorph.
Lion.
No, I think he's telling the truth...
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

GlytchMeister wrote:Or... It could be that the paranormals are hiding among the humans from something bigger and badder than anything we've seen so far. Something that doesn't care about humans.
When Phix was reaming Monica and Shelly over paranormal hotdogging in plain sight of civilians, she said that Atsali and Castela would be executed on sight by humans, and that humans DO know paranormals exist and that there's a tacit live-and-let-live as long as paranormals don't make themselves too obvious.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.