A New Tail 2015-09-28

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: A New Tail 2015-09-28

Post by Catawampus »

Skywatcher68 wrote:Then have an adventure with the British Navy?
Do you suppose that one of her adoptive Air Force parents was a captain?
TazManiac wrote:Oh no, Fifty Shades of Wapsi is right around the corner...
Apparently Shelly's boyfriend Justin already has some past experience with that. . .
illiad

Post by illiad »

boobage??? tail???? aaaaghh..........

.......... wait, I just checked, its only Monday....... (long sigh of relief) :oops: :roll:
as363

Post by as363 »

To Gryakavian Thanks for the "Red Moon" Post. Here iv Reno NV. We had thick clouds blowing over the Sierra Nevada's and the visibility sucked big time.I could have lived with it if we had gotten rain from it - but no luck there neither.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Maybe, now that I Have A Theory (It must be bunnies), i'm making the available evidence fit the theory ... but those don't look the way Paul usually draws girl legs to me.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Maybe, now that I Have A Theory (It must be bunnies), i'm making the available evidence fit the theory ... but those don't look the way Paul usually draws girl legs to me.
OMG!!! Succubus/Incubus can switch genders?!? She's gone to take a squat and found EXTERNAL PLUMBING?... well, at least her boobs aren't in the way anymore... and Nadette might have to make accommodations...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:Maybe, now that I Have A Theory (It must be bunnies), i'm making the available evidence fit the theory ... but those don't look the way Paul usually draws girl legs to me.
OMG!!! Succubus/Incubus can switch genders?!? She's gone to take a squat and found EXTERNAL PLUMBING?... well, at least her boobs aren't in the way anymore... and Nadette might have to make accommodations...
Serious accommodations, but she never said she likes girls. Just that she like Atsali...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Ursus wrote:Uh.... Where'd her boobage go? She's looking fairly NOT busty in the left panel on row two.
Um.

Hadn't really noticed that till you pointed it out.

Perhaps it wasn't the tail she's freaking out over?
I was reading through this thread waiting for people to say something, but you two seem to be the only ones?

Normally this forum is quick to notice changes in bust size.

But no, it's all tails and puns in this thread :p
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Jabberwonky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
Serious accommodations, but she never said she likes girls. Just that she like Atsali...
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/penny-drops/

I beg to differ...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Grantwhy wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Ursus wrote:Uh.... Where'd her boobage go? She's looking fairly NOT busty in the left panel on row two.
Um.

Hadn't really noticed that till you pointed it out.

Perhaps it wasn't the tail she's freaking out over?
I was reading through this thread waiting for people to say something, but you two seem to be the only ones?

Normally this forum is quick to notice changes in bust size.

But no, it's all tails and puns in this thread :p
Perhaps she has not yet cinched up her FSD. Sleeps without one so no support first thing outta bed?

Edit: suppose I should remark FSD = Frontal Support Device.
Last edited by Hansontoons on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/penny-drops/

I beg to differ...
Heya Sarge, your avatar is AWOL. Dunno if it's just my view of the interwebs, just thought I'd mention it.
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Sgt. Howard wrote:Ship it to DC before it does the meltdown- nobody will notice...

i'm pretty sure that at least SOMEBODY would notice a thirty-five foot long, six-hundred pound Twinkie!...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
as far as Nadette is concerned... she IS a SEER after all... she may have foreseen this before she got TOO emotional about Atsali and the resulting future-fuzzing-effect... she saw some of this but not ALL of it?
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Jabberwonky wrote:
NebulousRikulau wrote:Coffee?
COFFEE?!?

Doesn't she know that coffee can stunt a kid's growth?

Didn't work for me, maybe another couple of pots will help. :)
I hit 6' before 9th grade. Maybe I should'a been drinking it...
As someone who had to take artificial HGH for 7 years and only managed 5'5", I find that remarkably unfair.

Partial empty sela syndrome from my mom's side. Without Humatrope, I'd likely be short than my maternal grandmother. She was 5'1".
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Thor

Post by Thor »

Assuming all the hoopla is just about the new tail...

One of the first things that might spring to Atsali's mind is "How am I going to hide this?"

The last time she had a similar conundrum, it was about her expanded bosom, and she finally had to just live with it. However, this time, it is about a new part of here that is appearing in her human form. If she wants to go out into human society, she has to conceal the fact that she has a 4-foot Satan tail emerging from the end of her spinal column. (After all, MSP may be fairly progressive, but the folks there are not as likely to shrug off young ladies with devil features as easily as they are in the manga world of To Love-Ru.)

Now normally, monster kids who need extensive glamours to pass as human (like Pickle) are taught from a very young age. Atsali never needed this, as her human form was fully human. So if the devil tail is now appended onto her human form, she is going to suddenly need remedial training to do something anyone half her age can do. This can only be mortifyingly embarrassing. And until she figures out how to conceal it, it's going to be a big fat target that the other kids will use to make her life hell . . . or at least, they would if she were not the Queen Bee who everyone treads lightly around. I'm sure Atsali is not thinking about her recent coronation, however, and is immediately defaulting back to her memories of years of being a geeky Omega.

Also, none of her clothes are going to fit right anymore, which is horrifying, no matter who you are.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Sgt. Howard wrote: http://wapsisquare.com/comic/penny-drops/

I beg to differ...
I stand corrected. I didn't remember her saying that...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:
NebulousRikulau wrote:Coffee?
COFFEE?!?

Doesn't she know that coffee can stunt a kid's growth?

Didn't work for me, maybe another couple of pots will help. :)
I hit 6' before 9th grade. Maybe I should'a been drinking it...
As someone who had to take artificial HGH for 7 years and only managed 5'5", I find that remarkably unfair.
His Junior year in high school (i think it was) my dad went from something like 6' 2" to six-six ... and then over his Senior year, shrank back down to 6' 4'.

And had back problems the rest of his life.

I had a Japanese-American friend who was not even five feet tall ... one night at an SF convention she was wandering the halls cosplaying something or other, and i saw her and told her i didn't know they made sexy boned corsets in girl's sizes.

For reference on her size, i'm six feet even - i was once walking through the halls at another convention, looking for Lee (her name). She and i were going with one bunch of our friends to do something (i forget what), and Susan (my first wife), her friend, Sue, and a couple of our other friends were going to attend some programming.

I and the others were headed for where we were supposed to meet up with Lee - when i spotted her standing outside the room where the program item was going to be, talking to Susan, Sue and Brad.

I didn't even slow down, just stuck out an arm, scooped her up, and kept walking without breaking stride - sort of like a Railway Post Office clerk using a hook to grab a mailbag as the train ran through the station without stopping.

She just waved "By, Susan! Bye, Sue!" as we walked away.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's a song called "That's Not How It Works", but I can't seem to find it.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I'm thinking she's still busty but is slouching and the rest is out of frame.

She really seems to be dragging in the morning.

I dont think her overall silhouette will have changed too much.

And for those thinking 'Gender Change', well, nah.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Yes, Bunnies.

(Darn it, now I'm going to have to remedial myself some 'Buffy'...)

Look, her bust is out of frame, her belly is a bit pouchie,and her legs are curvy enough- Its early in the AM, she looks to have more than the normal 'getting out of bed' blahs to contend with, and as I write this it's an hour to go until we can see Tuesday's entry so

shad-up youze.
Armorlord

Post by Armorlord »

GlytchMeister wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:Not siren, succubus.
I thought it was Incubus... or was it Omnibus?
Succubus = Incubus, except for the fact that Succubi are female and Incubi are male.
Judging from the traits from her father's side, I'm not completely certain that is the case for this cosmology. Looks like they are going along the path of Incubis being a warrior sort.
http://wapsisquare.com/comic/take-out-the-trash/
"Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience." -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)