Where Are You 2015-09-01

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: Where Are You 2015-09-01

Post by Catawampus »

"Oh! Hi, Nadette!"
Gyrrakavian

Post by Gyrrakavian »

Catawampus wrote:"Oh! Hi, Nadette!"
*blinks*

Okay.

Hadn't thought of that possibility. I was guessing specifically imprisoned demon or personification of some negative emotion.
"Occam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

Are you sure it isn't Bear-dine?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Based on the 9/2 strip's view of its face, and on the whole theme of the story so far, I suspect that this may be Gladly.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Dave wrote:Based on the 9/2 strip's view of its face, and on the whole theme of the story so far, I suspect that this may be Gladly.
I'm betting on Blammor ... or Rommalb.

Preferably the latter.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

DilyV wrote:My first thought was "Thymbris? Is that you?"

I think Devyn needs a session or three or four with Monica to help her with her inner 'demons'? Are they demons or are they just internalized nightmares?

Either way Devyn needs to end the object lesson in "Be careful who you fuck with... they might fuck back... harder." Suffice it to say these two have a newfound respect for Devyn...
hmmm ... I've got a saying that's been bouncing around my mind a few years now, no idea where it came from - it might apply in this case.

"Don't freak the freaky, you don't know how we^ will react" :)

^ or "they", depending on circumstances :ugeek:
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Gyrrakavian wrote:
*blinks*

Okay.

Hadn't thought of that possibility. I was guessing specifically imprisoned demon or personification of some negative emotion.
I wasn't really seriously proposing the possibility, anyway. Though Nadette or Berdine working as a part-time boojum in a nightmare realm would certainly be an interesting, if unexpected, turn of events.

Atsali: "How was work today, sweetie"?

Nadette: "Eh, the usual. Lurked in the shadows a bit, finished my crocheted wing-warmers, gnawed on a few obnoxious kids. . .speaking of which, got any mouthwash?"
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Catawampus wrote:
I wasn't really seriously proposing the possibility, anyway. Though Nadette or Berdine working as a part-time boojum in a nightmare realm haunted house would certainly be an interesting, if unexpected, turn of events.

Atsali: "How was work today, sweetie"?

Nadette: "Eh, the usual. Lurked in the shadows a bit, finished my crocheted wing-warmers, gnawed on a few obnoxious kids. . .speaking of which, got any mouthwash?"
FTFY :twisted:
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

It'd be Berdine. Nadette hates haunted houses. I could see Berdine loving them, though.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Gavote

Post by Gavote »

Greek gods of dreaming: see Oneiroi

Greek god of Nightmares: see Phobetor ("frightening") son of Nyx, known to the gods as Icelus. Nyx, mother of sleep, death, the fates, old age, and Thanatos too.