Active In Clubs 2015-06-09

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Re: Active In Clubs 2015-06-09

Post by shadowinthelight »

illiad wrote:No, she hasn't died, but... :D

she pulls out her hand, attached to another hand, attached to Nadette!! " Phew thanks! I thought I would never find my way out!! :) :) :) "
Or to quote a certain movie baby, "Put me back in! Put me back in!"
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Drakkenmensch

Post by Drakkenmensch »

Devyn, reach in and see if you can find a package of cookies in there? There's probably also a small plant-child in there holding on to it, goes by Castella or Pickle ;)
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

It's nice to see that Atsali managed to draw out Devyn for a moment...

Having said that, here is some nitpicking about the text:
[Nitpick]
First panel: "Are active in any club?" should be "Are you active in any club?"
Technically, it should also be "time for you to brag about yourself." However, the way it is right now is still acceptable, to a certain degree, and the speech balloon has no more room anyway...
[/Nitpick]

I too am surprised at how far Devyn got her arm in there... (And can't quite figure out how, either...) :shock:
jayessell

Post by jayessell »

Atsali has gone from being self conscious of her anatomical excesses to
wanting to do some modeling?

<sarcastic font><time extend X4> Sure <time extend X1><end sarcastic font>
illiad

Post by illiad »

jayessell wrote:Atsali has gone from being self conscious of her anatomical excesses to
wanting to do some modeling?

<sarcastic font><time extend X4> Sure <time extend X1><end sarcastic font>
nah, I dont think she has realised yet!
tomorrows comic, half a second later.. "auugh! **TILT**"

and then gryphon shouting "halp!!! I'm being pulled in!!!! :o :o :shock:
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Akamar wrote:Seriously? I have to say I've never gotten someone wedged elbow deep in my cleavage.. Trying to figure out how that happened... turning around into it wouldn't work.. so it seems to indicate that she'd have to walk into it, at which I have to wonder WHY?
Veryvery nearsighted.
Actually, farsighted. She can't see things close to her.

Both literally and figuratively.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Thor

Post by Thor »

lake_wrangler wrote:I too am surprised at how far Devyn got her arm in there... (And can't quite figure out how, either...) :shock:
Judging from Devyn's arm length in the previous panel, the palm of her hand should have gone through Atsali's rib cage and is now resting on the ventral side of Atsali's spinal column. :|
Dave

Post by Dave »

Well, one (literal) step forward, and one (metaphorical) step back.

Dear Atsali... it's great that you're trying very hard to help Devyn get over her awestruck nervousness, but I'm not entirely convinced that demonstrating your black-belt Cleavage Pounce move on her arm was an effective way for you to achieve that goal.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

It will be interesting to see both their reactions next (hopefully tomorrow...) We already know that Atsali is not very fond of intentional invasion of personal space (remember cleavage cookies, remote control, socks?), but how will she react to UNintentional invasion of personal space?
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

If Dev is looking for a career in fashion, Atsali's aunts have some connections in that direction. How would she feel about working with Lingerie Ninja?
Brasten

Post by Brasten »

Well, Devyn is really stuck in it now. Oh Pickle! We need your expert advice on how to extract objects from your sister's cleavage space.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

jwhouk wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Akamar wrote:Seriously? I have to say I've never gotten someone wedged elbow deep in my cleavage.. Trying to figure out how that happened... turning around into it wouldn't work.. so it seems to indicate that she'd have to walk into it, at which I have to wonder WHY?
Veryvery nearsighted.
Actually, farsighted. She can't see things close to her.

Both literally and figuratively.
I'm EXTREMELY nearsighted, and if it's further than two inches from my nose, i can sort of perceive it, but not really see it.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

kingklash wrote:If Dev is looking for a career in fashion, Atsali's aunts have some connections in that direction. How would she feel about working with Lingerie Ninja?
...or Jet could introduce her around...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
illiad

Post by illiad »

Thor wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:I too am surprised at how far Devyn got her arm in there... (And can't quite figure out how, either...) :shock:
Judging from Devyn's arm length in the previous panel, the palm of her hand should have gone through Atsali's rib cage and is now resting on the ventral side of Atsali's spinal column. :|
but this is wapsiverse... read this link, to see how a *whole person* could get lost in there!! :mrgreen:
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

So now let us see where it stands-
Devyn just lost one of her hands
and a part of her arm
(though I doubt there's been harm)
to carnivorous mammary glands

Sgt. Howard needs some education
in resolving this odd situation
but it seems that mere traction
will bring satisfaction
instead of a full excavation

Poor Devyn embarrassed as hell
and possibly stuck there as well
and looking the fool
in a public pool
she might just crawl back in her shell

but things aren't as bad as they seem
if viewed from another extreme
it comes out with a wriggle
both girls start to giggle
and finally laugh 'till they scream!!!

... the limerick machine is starting to make grinding noises and it is looking at the cat in a way that makes me uneasy.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jeffepp

Post by jeffepp »

This can only end in cookies. Warm, slightly damp, cookies.
tophoo

Post by tophoo »

Given that wapsi limbs are used to: A) manipulate their environment; or, B) convey emotion (be waved around a lot), but never C) be anatomically accurate, there is little surprise there.
Given that Atsali's cleavage seems to have magical dimensions (not even M's cleavage has ever shown those properties, and her boobs have been a major focus of these stories!), no surprise there either.

To paraphrase Tsillah: I'd chalk it up to an incident.

*EDIT*: Also, maybe Sali popped up out of the water to her full height, and took young Devyn Rage-o-matic's arm with her?
Y'know, I've got a nice, concise, little avatar pic that I've been using for ten damned years, and this is the first place I've ever tried to use it that said it was too big.
Screw it- I'm stayin' generic.
Akamar

Post by Akamar »

tophoo wrote:
Given that wapsi limbs are used to: A) manipulate their environment; or, B) convey emotion (be waved around a lot), but never C) be anatomically accurate, there is little surprise there.
Given that Atsali's cleavage seems to have magical dimensions (not even M's cleavage has ever shown those properties, and her boobs have been a major focus of these stories!), no surprise there either.

To paraphrase Tsillah: I'd chalk it up to an incident.

*EDIT*: Also, maybe Sali popped up out of the water to her full height, and took young Devyn Rage-o-matic's arm with her?
I think my surprise stems more from the fact that Atsali is SUPER self-concious about her boobs... and near/farsighted or not, you'd sure the heck FEEL someone wedged in there, up to the sternum... ... bah... this is coming from the girl that managed to loose her wallet down her shirt for ten minutes without noticing.. >_<
Dave

Post by Dave »

Akamar wrote:I think my surprise stems more from the fact that Atsali is SUPER self-concious about her boobs... and near/farsighted or not, you'd sure the heck FEEL someone wedged in there, up to the sternum... ... bah... this is coming from the girl that managed to loose her wallet down her shirt for ten minutes without noticing.. >_<
I think Atsali is so enthusiastically enthralled with her conversation with Devyn - so eager to get her reassuring message across and "break through" the barriers of social distance and awkwardness that were affecting both her and Devyn - that she simply hasn't caught up to the moment and noticed where Devyn's arm has ended up.
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Rule of Funny, people!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff