Stop and Think 2015-03-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
zachariah

Stop and Think 2015-03-03

Post by zachariah »

Right on Lily. Tell Sali exactly how stupid it was to go running off like that. How dangerous it was. How thoughtless. How much damage her death would do to those who loved her. How Kathy and Pickle would take the news? Or Lily having to tell them? Hammer it home because Sali needs this lesson and needs it badly. It is fine to adventure but be aware of the costs and the risks.

I also bet Lily was torn between the hugs and putting Sali over her knee and spanking the heck out of her. I am sure Nadette would have exposed the appropriate part of her anatomy to receive the lesson.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
AnotherFairportfan

Re: Stop and Think 2015-03-03

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Lily's found a reason to go on living...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

Great, now she's wrapped in two people.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:Lily's found a reason to go on living...
This is beyond a reason to go on living. This is love. When a person you love puts themselves in danger the pain cannot be described as fear and worry consume you. When you get them safely back you want to hugs and kiss them because they are safe. Then you want to thrash them senseless for scaring you like that. It is irrational but it is very real.

This result has only started. When Lily does tell Kathy what Sali has done I would expect another major explosion as well. I think Sali will be grounded for quiet a long time for this stunt.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

zachariah wrote:I also bet Lily was torn between the hugs and putting Sali over her knee and spanking the heck out of her. I am sure Nadette would have exposed the appropriate part of her anatomy to receive the lesson.
More like "Hey babe i aint into spankings, your on your own here. I'll just be standing to the side"
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

I also think grandma has sent at lest some of the last few thousand years as a drill Sargent. She has certainly mastered the art of colorful expressions.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

"Cats who listen better than you." snerk
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Just... Ouch...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Welcome back to humanity, Lilly- there are those who have missed you even though they did not know you to exist. I suspect the library has already formulated your corporal transformation back to mortal flesh... but your soul is leading the way.

We are proud-
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

If Lily put Atsali over her knee to spanked her for her own good, what part of Nadette would she be striking?
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

My2Cents wrote:If Lily put Atsali over her knee to spanked her for her own good, what part of Nadette would she be striking?
it would be every girl for herself, exit Nadette stage left
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

oldmanmickey wrote:
My2Cents wrote:If Lily put Atsali over her knee to spanked her for her own good, what part of Nadette would she be striking?
it would be every girl for herself, exit Nadette stage left
Atsali's union suit would suddenly develop a trap door.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Dave

Post by Dave »

I think Lily is ready yet.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Looking back over the past couple of comics it looks to me like she still has her bra under that suit. It may very well be her underthings were built to withstand a change to her other forms just not the street clothes.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

oldmanmickey wrote:Looking back over the past couple of comics it looks to me like she still has her bra under that suit. It may very well be her underthings were built to withstand a change to her other forms just not the street clothes.
Her bra may have been engineered by ...what's-her-name... Lydia? The woman who commands a regiment of bra ninjas or something. Y'know, the one that makes Monica's bras. The one that engineered Monica's sports bra out of spider silk and carbon nanotubes and whatnot. Anyway, if Bra Lady can pull that off and has access to materials as advanced as carbon nanotubes and as difficult to obtain and work with as spider silk, I'm sure she can make something that works for sirens. Heck, they might make up a significant portion of her client base.

Ack. It's been ages since my last archive binge... I need a refresher.

EDIT: I checked the Character Index and I was right. Her name IS Lydia.
Booyah.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Lily's finally got used to having a family, she doesn't want to lose any component so soon.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

She stopped and thought.

Yep, she's a grandmother, all right.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
illiad

Post by illiad »

oldmanmickey wrote:Looking back over the past couple of comics it looks to me like she still has her bra under that suit. It may very well be her underthings were built to withstand a change to her other forms just not the street clothes.
I think its Nadette that is 'holding them up' ..:)
Dave

Post by Dave »

GlytchMeister wrote:EDIT: I checked the Character Index and I was right. Her name IS Lydia.
Booyah.
"Her name was Lydia. The most glorious creature..."
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

illiad wrote:
I think its Nadette that is 'holding them up' ..:)
Yep...

Nadette: "Just call me Playtex..." LOL
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.