Be Right Back 2015-01-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
oldmanmickey

Re: Be Right Back 2015-01-30

Post by oldmanmickey »

The first switch caused the explosion we saw. The second switch causes and implosion sucking everything back into place, lots of fun on a boring Saturday night you betcha. Two places i want to visit, the Library and Castle Heterodyne.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Atomic wrote:Poor innocent sheep....
There are no innocent sheep...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

kingklash wrote:"The bright, shiny, candy like button!"
There, fixed that for ya...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

"The bright, shiny, candy like button!"

I love that button.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

oldmanmickey wrote:
Warrl wrote:
zachariah wrote:Though I will admit that Tisallah qualifies as an idiot herself. So is this now dumb and dumber III?
Well, it certainly isn't a case of the bland leading the bland.

(depositing a copy of Sydney Scoville's Chili Cookbook in the pun jar)
Trys to crawl in the pun jar, i need that cookbook. i love chili
Make sure you are familiar with the author's culinary preferences before you try any of the recipes.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

Chili should be nearly self igniting. If it dont make me break out in a cold sweat it aint good.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

I have a feeling that the wall switches are from the Library herself showing a sense of humor and a need to control a situation she set up in the first place.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Dave

Post by Dave »

oldmanmickey wrote:Chili should be nearly self igniting. If it dont make me break out in a cold sweat it aint good.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Jabberwonky wrote:
kingklash wrote:"The bright, shiny, candy like button!"
There, fixed that for ya...
Thank ye right kindly.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

oldmanmickey wrote:Chili should be nearly self igniting. If it dont make me break out in a cold sweat it aint good.
We haven't actually seen Sydney involved with chili (she's a vegetarian) but she does like Thai food.

She gets it hot enough that bugs flying over it ignite.

Then she goes looking for something to spice it up.

Seriously.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

oh shes way past me. though i think that unknown ball is the key
illiad

Post by illiad »

Warrl wrote:
We haven't actually seen Sydney involved with chili (she's a vegetarian) but she does like Thai food.

She gets it hot enough that bugs flying over it ignite.

Then she goes looking for something to spice it up.
the word chilli is short for chilli pepper, the main ingredient of Thai food... It IS a vegetable, so.... :P :)
http://www.chilipeppermadness.com/thai- ... epper.html

Just like saying 'curry' to an Indian cook means 'soup'... just what would you think of a person saying to you " I want soup!! "

*Please* use the proper word, masala, korma, etc..
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

i would fix them soup, especially if they didn't speak my language and didn't know the terms. i do apologize if i have offended you in some way by not using the proper terminology. as we say down south and i know this is correct, bless your heart i for sure will see that don't happen again.
illiad

Post by illiad »

no offence taken, but be careful! :) What if you produce this 'soup' and he says "I hate this flavour!!"

What do you think would happen if you walked into an Indian cafe/restaurant and said "I want curry".. 8-)
- what the guy will think.. "£$%& idiots, and their stupid 'curry'.. " - he would get a load of bad leftovers and add some some strong chilli... :o
the guy would take it away without a clue...

Now if you approach the same man in a friendly manner, and say " dear sir, do you have some good Baingan bharta or Bhelpuri ??? :)"
I am sure he will smile and think " ah, someone has taken time to find *proper* food!!!"
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

This is what comes from adding all that heat to otherwise perfectly good food. Dissension and heartache. 8)

Nan plz, some tandoori, and somosa, chutney (of which I'm sure isn't the original name...), (ooh, ooh, those things made from cheese, and all kinds of lamb-y, to get back on topic)

Any number of good stuff to eat without chilies in it.

All youze guys is cwazy.

And no offense but who needs curry? (bleh..., personal tastes abound)