Horns Are Showing 2014-12-29

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
oldmanmickey

Horns Are Showing 2014-12-29

Post by oldmanmickey »

The poor girl need help picking her jaw up. She seems hung up on he talks. I wonder if avocado honey is good.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
DilyV

Re: Horns Are Showing 2014-12-29

Post by DilyV »

It was obvious he was paranormal... now just what is he?
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

opps, sorry about the link. My bad
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Nice to know we won't be suffering from whiplash today... We're still in the coffee shop, and not somewhere else altogether! :D

Looks like Jacob could use his own talisman...
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

He does give horny a whole new meaning and look doesn't he. I am thinking demon or satyr.
Cheesy1

Post by Cheesy1 »

"My - my horns are showing, aren't they?"

Yes, all three of them.
Thor

Post by Thor »

oldmanmickey wrote:He does give horny a whole new meaning and look doesn't he. I am thinking demon or satyr.
Given themes, I'm guessing the latter. Both of them would then be considered to be mythology's requisite slut-whores (siren/succubus and satyr) while both are ironically chaste and innocent of pleasures of the flesh. If they get together, everyone is going to assume that they are going at it non-stop 24/7, even as they awkwardly and painfully slowly move towards tentatively holding hands.

And considering that Nadette and Randi are on first-name basis, this smells like setup--probably "setup for their own good".

Sadly, this means we are probably stuck with him for a while.
Thor

Post by Thor »

oldmanmickey wrote:opps, sorry about the link. My bad
You have the power of Edit. Go forth and let it loose on your initial post.
Dave

Post by Dave »

oldmanmickey wrote:He does give horny a whole new meaning and look doesn't he. I am thinking demon or satyr.
He is the first candidate for Queen Bee Atsali's Official Faun Club.

I would have said "first member" but didn't quite dare. :twisted:
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Satyr- demons are not part of the school population. You might also call him a Pan...
"My horns are showing, aren't they?"
"NA-A-A-A-A-AH!!!"
... is Nudge related? Meanwhile, Nadette and Randi (as several have already surmised) seem to know each other well and have CLEARLY worked in cahoots with each other on this situation...
... let's see- Satyr; insatiable libido, half human half goat trickster with an attention span of a cat. Siren; winged female temptress that can seduce a stone statue on a bet... both amazingly innocent and shy... DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

... this ought to be a wild ride...
cue "March of the Gladiators"...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

ASAP, go find you a Native American family, and ask them for a fry bread recipe. One of the best things to go with some stew on a cold Winter's day, a hot piece of fry bread.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

kingklash wrote:ASAP, go find you a Native American family, and ask them for a fry bread recipe. One of the best things to go with some stew on a cold Winter's day, a hot piece of fry bread.

... do NOT forget the smoked salmon...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

Ummm, Atsali, sweetie?

You might wanna reconsider the way you've reacted in surprise there, given that your hips and chest appear to have stayed more-or-less in the same place, but your shoulders have retreated...

That pose is NOT gonna help him to reduce his horn boner...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
DoctorOverlord

Post by DoctorOverlord »

Hahaha :)

But I forgot that they met in the paranormal high school, I thought the guy was just a normal human Atsali saw who would have to go through all the bewildering fun of the Kevin/Allen-style initiation to a whole different world.

But he looks pretty bewildered already lol
Last edited by DoctorOverlord on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Yep. Like I said, he's a ginger.

Atsali knew. She could tell all along.

(Somewhere behind me, a Katamari Damacy ball the size of several universes, known as the pun jar, sways mightily in my direction.)

Yeah...

Because as everyone knows...

Ginger Minotaur . . . . .

gives you---
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Thor

Post by Thor »

kingklash wrote:ASAP, go find you a Native American family, and ask them for a fry bread recipe. One of the best things to go with some stew on a cold Winter's day, a hot piece of fry bread.
Fry bread is one of the few things you can eat that makes doughnuts look like health food in comparison. Like most comfort food, it's horribly bad for you. :cry:
My2Cents

Post by My2Cents »

I bet on demon. They will turn out to like each other a lot, though his family will thoroughly dislike Sirens. Then when they finally get the nerve to meet his parents chance conversation will lead to the discover that she and him are 1st cousins, so he is off limits for sex.
While misery loves company, chaos brings along friends.
AnotherFairportfan

My2Cents wrote:
I bet on demon. They will turn out to like each other a lot, though his family will thoroughly dislike Sirens. Then when they finally get the nerve to meet his parents chance conversation will lead to the discover that she and him are 1st cousins, so he is off limits for sex.
Nah, they'll be cross-cousins, not ortho-cousins.

And the reason his family dislikes sirens is that one lured Cousin Matthew off into a scandalous mixed marriage...

(Over in Evil Diva, Qvin pbagvahrq ure Znwbe Pehfu ba Tnor rira nsgre fur qvfpbirerq gung ur jnf ure svefg pbhfva... (ROT13)
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
AnotherFairportfan

Just how long have Nadette and Randi known each other?

And how thoroughly is either of them shipping Atsali and Jacob?